Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
What’s the best ledger to use to hold my XRP & Doge?
Currently using Uphold.
08:12 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 April, 05:38
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nano LedgerX~They also came out with a brand new wasier version.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 April, 05:42
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
excuse the typo.👆🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 April, 01:44
Here are a couple replies from a month back. https://anonup.com/thread/...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
15 April, 01:01
I use XUMM developed by Ripple. Followed WietseWind on Twitter before the purge. Lots of good info on his page

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
14 April, 10:49
buy a ledger but only from the manufacturer others on ebay or Amazon may be hacked!

https://shop.ledger.com

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 April, 09:46
Ledger also has a debit card coming out...from what I have read it is already out in some countries but not yet in the US.

https://cl-cards.com/waiti...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 April, 09:42
I use Uphold and have Ledger Nano S...I have XRP...I have already already transferred amounts both directions to make sure I knew what I was doing and everything works fine...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 April, 09:14
Researching Cold Wallets.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
14 April, 09:14
Heard good things about Nano S Ledger

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
14 April, 08:51
I don't know if it's the best, but I use Atomic Wallet.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
14 April, 08:29
Trust Wallet looks cool. And it can store NFTs.
https://trustwallet.com/

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
14 April, 08:27
Nano S Corded. It only holds 3 cryptos. If you want to hold more than 3 you can get the Nano X bluetooth. I personally do not trust the bluetooth. Another opportunity for hackers. Also advise a faraday bag for your ledger and your laptop. Unhackable and untrackable. Ledger just csme out with a Nano S plus but I have not looked into it.

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
14 April, 08:33
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
Do not keep your Crypto in a hot wallet. Cold storage offline. Once you move crypto onto a cold wallet like ledger then and only then does the crypto become your property

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
14 April, 08:23
i bought the ledger cold wallet

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 April, 08:21
XUMM wallet hold is on the XRPL ledger. its an app but your funds arent held on your phone.

Exodus Wallet is another.

Nano Ledger does XRP.

XUMM what i use. do your research on each one.

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
15 April, 09:47
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
i use xumm. another is exodus i heard. hoping xumm gets everything together.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 April, 03:46
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
i use Exodus

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 08:16
Great Question Cowboy. I'm using Uphold also.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
14 April, 08:19
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Trust wallet is ok