Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 April, 05:03
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 April, 04:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
13 April, 04:59
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I ask everyone I meet if they know what is going on with our corrupt government. The mid 20's to mid 30's know a lot. I am seeing the baby boomers are not aware. They are in fear or they were vaccinated. 99.9% are not wearing masks. So were they vaccinated or know what is happening. I get into conservations with them. I never knew there were so many people that did not/does not care...they call it politic's well - why do they watch tv every night if they don't like politic???? I just have too many questions & not enough answers. Oh by the way I am a baby boomer that is pissed at the sleepers my age.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 April, 07:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Sad. I don't think the percentage is that high, but you are right...😪