Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 April, 04:33
Never Forget = Crimes Against Humanity !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 April, 07:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Sad. I don't think the percentage is that high, but you are right...😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 April, 07:41
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
PERSONALLY I DONT KNOW, WHAT ACTUALLY OBJECTIVES OF "Q" ARE...

I ONLY COULD ASSUME FROM WHAT I OBSERVE AND FROM DONALD SPEACHES
(WHICH FRANKLY, AFTER HE BRAGGED, THAT UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION USA EQUIPED NAZI REGIME ON UKRAINE I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO, BECAUSE ITS RELIABILITY FROM THIS MOMENT ON IS JUST LETTUCE SALAT)...

USA KEEP RESUPLY NAZIS, DONALD TRUMP KEEP DOING HIS WILLAGE ROAD SHOW AGENDA...

I SEE SOME USA CABAL GETTING FLU, WHICH IS FINE, BUT ITS ABSOLUTELLY PAINFULLY BULLSHIT SLOW...

AS I SEE IT, CORE OF Q PLAN IS TO REVOKE IV. REICH USA DOMINANCE OVER REST OF WORLD, THAT WILL INTENTIONALLY PROVOKED WW3

NO OTHER OPTION IS ON TABLE... WHICH IS FOOKING SAD, TO BE HONEST😔💔

RUSSIA WILL NEVER EVER LIVE AS ANOTHER USA COLONY. THEY RATHER BLOW WHOLE WORLD, IF THEY WILL BE CORNERED BY UTTERLY STUPID USA NAZI
LACKEYS. THAT IS FACT.

PERSONALLY I DO HOPE, THAT DONALD TRUMP AND JACK KENNEDY ARENT SUCH LEVEL IGNORANT IDIOTS, LIKE MILEY AND LLOYD AUSTIN...

connie wright @cowri
13 April, 04:59
I ask everyone I meet if they know what is going on with our corrupt government. The mid 20's to mid 30's know a lot. I am seeing the baby boomers are not aware. They are in fear or they were vaccinated. 99.9% are not wearing masks. So were they vaccinated or know what is happening. I get into conservations with them. I never knew there were so many people that did not/does not care...they call it politic's well - why do they watch tv every night if they don't like politic???? I just have too many questions & not enough answers. Oh by the way I am a baby boomer that is pissed at the sleepers my age.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 April, 05:11
In response connie wright to her Publication
I CLEARLY START TO SEE, THAT "Q" IS MUCH MORE FOCUSED ON KABALISTIC RITUAL INTERPRETATION, THEN ACTUALLY ON HUMAN LIFES...

WE STILL WAITING FOR DATE, DONALD TRUMP STILL DID HIS "RALLY AGENDA" AND SITUATION FROM SNAFU ALREADY PASS TARFU AND BEGUN TO BE FUBAR
🤣🤣🤣

FOR ME PERSONALLY Q IS FROM 22.2.2022
JUST LARP... EVERY GESARA PROMISE FOREVER DELAYED...

https://youtu.be/b6YGyby8R...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 April, 04:51
WORD