Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 April, 04:33
Never Forget = Crimes Against Humanity !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
13 April, 04:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
Sad. I don't think the percentage is that high, but you are right...πŸ˜ͺ
07:32 PM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
13 April, 07:41
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
PERSONALLY I DONT KNOW, WHAT ACTUALLY OBJECTIVES OF "Q" ARE...

I ONLY COULD ASSUME FROM WHAT I OBSERVE AND FROM DONALD SPEACHES
(WHICH FRANKLY, AFTER HE BRAGGED, THAT UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION USA EQUIPED NAZI REGIME ON UKRAINE I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO, BECAUSE ITS RELIABILITY FROM THIS MOMENT ON IS JUST LETTUCE SALAT)...

USA KEEP RESUPLY NAZIS, DONALD TRUMP KEEP DOING HIS WILLAGE ROAD SHOW AGENDA...

I SEE SOME USA CABAL GETTING FLU, WHICH IS FINE, BUT ITS ABSOLUTELLY PAINFULLY BULLSHIT SLOW...

AS I SEE IT, CORE OF Q PLAN IS TO REVOKE IV. REICH USA DOMINANCE OVER REST OF WORLD, THAT WILL INTENTIONALLY PROVOKED WW3

NO OTHER OPTION IS ON TABLE... WHICH IS FOOKING SAD, TO BE HONESTπŸ˜”πŸ’”

RUSSIA WILL NEVER EVER LIVE AS ANOTHER USA COLONY. THEY RATHER BLOW WHOLE WORLD, IF THEY WILL BE CORNERED BY UTTERLY STUPID USA NAZI
LACKEYS. THAT IS FACT.

PERSONALLY I DO HOPE, THAT DONALD TRUMP AND JACK KENNEDY ARENT SUCH LEVEL IGNORANT IDIOTS, LIKE MILEY AND LLOYD AUSTIN...

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 April, 08:15
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
I hear that. Q told us to think for ourselves and that is what we are doing. There is another agenda going on besides waking the sleepers. Makes you wonder. We are not stupid, but are being treated like children. And if this is a movie, why are people still dying all over the place??? I know there are a lot of bad actors, but they know who they are... This must end soon. Oh yeah. Almost forgot. This is to teach us all a lesson too. So we never forget and don't let it happen again. Who made them God????