Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 April, 04:33
Never Forget = Crimes Against Humanity !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 April, 04:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
I ask everyone I meet if they know what is going on with our corrupt government. The mid 20's to mid 30's know a lot. I am seeing the baby boomers are not aware. They are in fear or they were vaccinated. 99.9% are not wearing masks. So were they vaccinated or know what is happening. I get into conservations with them. I never knew there were so many people that did not/does not care...they call it politic's well - why do they watch tv every night if they don't like politic???? I just have too many questions & not enough answers. Oh by the way I am a baby boomer that is pissed at the sleepers my age.
04:59 PM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 April, 05:11
In response connie wright to her Publication
I CLEARLY START TO SEE, THAT "Q" IS MUCH MORE FOCUSED ON KABALISTIC RITUAL INTERPRETATION, THEN ACTUALLY ON HUMAN LIFES...

WE STILL WAITING FOR DATE, DONALD TRUMP STILL DID HIS "RALLY AGENDA" AND SITUATION FROM SNAFU ALREADY PASS TARFU AND BEGUN TO BE FUBAR
🤣🤣🤣

FOR ME PERSONALLY Q IS FROM 22.2.2022
JUST LARP... EVERY GESARA PROMISE FOREVER DELAYED...

https://youtu.be/b6YGyby8R...

connie wright @cowri
13 April, 05:17
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I don't see "Q" is a LARP...I was awaken by "Q" October 2017....To me what "Q" was/is are questions-we go find the answers. Right they could have come out & told us without any effort from us but then we would be brainwashed from t.v., radio & "Q"...Maybe along the way we have had misinformation to confuse us to what is real & what is fake-but still it is our responsibility to find the truth. The answers are out there..some of us are working together to finding the truth. I am sorry you feel tricked or whatever it is.