Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If we had been given "success" on a plate in November 2020, then we would have gotten lazy, and it would all have repeated again at some point. #trusttheplan
07:30 AM - Apr 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
13 April, 12:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
And only some of us would know the truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
13 April, 11:06
i agree.
but damn it needs an end sometime.
oh well. in it for the long haul no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
13 April, 10:33
I've tried explaining this to quite a few people. Hard for them to grasp the idea that it needed to get bad to see how to make it good. I get it because I wish it never had to happen in the first place....

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 April, 10:15
I'm not sure I agree. Psychopaths run the world and I'm not sure how you ever get rid of them. Regardless of how thoroughly we clean out the mess in the world, they will still be here ready to use any trick to get to the top. Many in my family still believe the gov't/MSM/public health narrative. Vaccine side effects are sold as long Covid or a new variant and many buy it. There is a constant barrage by MSM/public health to return to masking here in Ontario. It's a never-ending psychological attack on the spirit. I've quit trying to figure out the plan or the endgame.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 April, 10:10
I agree. Although painful to go through, it is necessary for us to live it so that we will be sure not to repeat it (again).

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 April, 10:07
"We the People" are re-learning our constitution & our constitutional rights becuz we were well, forced to re-learn. This is/was more than a 4 year election. Thanks to ALL the digital warriors out there (& there are many) who have re-educated us of our rights & encouraged us to take a stand on what is right & true even whilst being banned on certain platforms, they continue on, so should we!
When I talk to locals here & tell them there are many alternative sites to get information other than the news on TV, they still say, "really?" I tell them YES! they just need to look outside the box. They seem to know that something isn't right on the "news", but continue to watch. I hope I have at least planted a small seed to make them listen more carefully. That's all.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 April, 10:06
Ego accounts had to be knocked down first

God chooses from the pit not the pedestal

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
13 April, 10:04
Spot on, Martin! None of us would EVER have seen the Light!

Brian Haggerty @bhspeaks
13 April, 09:56
Absolutely true, Martin! While what happened shook us all up for months. (I was physically ill over it) I now realize "It had to be this way". I think we all do.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 April, 09:53
100%
+ if you go back and read the drops just before and after 11.3, Q told us...we just missed it. :)

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 April, 09:21
Even with all we've been through, the next generations won't have our collective memory, and it could happen again in 200 years. We would only be safe for a short time.

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
13 April, 09:16

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 April, 08:55
Confession

I have quit
I have come back
On multiple occasions

This may go on for many weeks, months, or years

The end result of my thinking,

We have to stay. More than likely this is our true God given purpose.

Anons are really good at this. And each one has a gift from the past to bring into the now, and to be a useful a productive member of the world on an epic scale.

On the flip side of the “silent war” anons are gifted in serving. There will still be much work to do. Our skills and gift will be needed forever.

Nothing is ever “over”.

The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning.

Reminds me of “You can check out, but you can never leave” lol!!

God has each one us here to “shine” for Hos purposes.

#FamilyIsEverything

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
13 April, 04:45
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! #AnimalHouse 🤣

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 April, 05:18
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
checking out of the matrix game.

Ken Mac @KenMac
13 April, 08:46
Yes, be careful what you wish for! (Monkeys Paw)

Might as well have the entire house fumigated (MSM, Hollywood, Academia, et al) so these demons don’t come back.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 April, 07:38
Absolutely true -

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 April, 07:35
Nor would we ever believe how wide and deep the corruption actually is.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
13 April, 07:30
100% accurate