Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 April, 07:30
If we had been given "success" on a plate in November 2020, then we would have gotten lazy, and it would all have repeated again at some point. #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
Confession

I have quit
I have come back
On multiple occasions

This may go on for many weeks, months, or years

The end result of my thinking,

We have to stay. More than likely this is our true God given purpose.

Anons are really good at this. And each one has a gift from the past to bring into the now, and to be a useful a productive member of the world on an epic scale.

On the flip side of the “silent war” anons are gifted in serving. There will still be much work to do. Our skills and gift will be needed forever.

Nothing is ever “over”.

The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning.

Reminds me of “You can check out, but you can never leave” lol!!

God has each one us here to “shine” for Hos purposes.

#FamilyIsEverything
08:55 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 April, 05:18
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
checking out of the matrix game.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
13 April, 04:45
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! #AnimalHouse 🤣

Arya 1703 @Arya
13 April, 04:39
Yes. If the 'event' is the end of the waiting, it is the beginning of the new world.

I hope that in our new world we'll all have a part to play. I would like to be useful in sustainable agriculture, I have a lot of relevant knowledge and experience. All of us have expertise which will be necessary, and we must have the chance to step forward and take part in the reconstruction of our world.

Not like now when our lights are hidden under bushels, incompetent devil worshipers decide how things will be done, and decent people with valuable knowledge are sidelined because we don't lick them devil's asses 🤮

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 April, 04:45
In response Arya 1703 to her Publication
i cant wait!!!

i am an entreprenuer!

interior design, reisdentail building, real estate investing, garden center/gardening, restaurant, etc

I am readyAF TOO!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 April, 04:16
The secret to staying.... repeat to oneself "God Wins. God Wins. God Wins...." as many times as needed. That's the dose!😁

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 April, 03:50
I can look back over my life and plainly see the path that I put myself through to get to God's path for me. I bet most of us can. I loved your words👊 thanQ

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
13 April, 12:43
❤️THE CALLING IS TOO STRONG, WE ALL FEEL IT

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 April, 10:03
Eagles - Hotel California song - YES !! Exactly! 👍 💫 🎯

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 April, 09:47
I hear you and you are spot on!! Not sure what role I have to play, but I know I can help a lot of people if I am in a position to do so.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 April, 09:53
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
How it really works:

Vibes:
1. liking or reposting makes the perosns who posted vibes’ go up
2. replying or asking questions makes the who who posted vibes’ go up
3. when you post and people respond vibes go up
4. telling someone hello for the day, both peoples vibes go up
5. getting answers to your questions vibes go up
6. finding out the DS is crashing…. is 🔥

#FamilyIsEverything
#vibesareeverything