Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 April, 07:30
If we had been given "success" on a plate in November 2020, then we would have gotten lazy, and it would all have repeated again at some point. #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
I'm not sure I agree. Psychopaths run the world and I'm not sure how you ever get rid of them. Regardless of how thoroughly we clean out the mess in the world, they will still be here ready to use any trick to get to the top. Many in my family still believe the gov't/MSM/public health narrative. Vaccine side effects are sold as long Covid or a new variant and many buy it. There is a constant barrage by MSM/public health to return to masking here in Ontario. It's a never-ending psychological attack on the spirit. I've quit trying to figure out the plan or the endgame.
10:15 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debby dorothy, click on at the bottom under it