Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
08 April, 11:52
In response Made In America to her Publication
what is a good soil or brand with no chemicals in it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 April, 02:54
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
I also save all my kitchen scraps and add to the soil. Potato peel, onion skins, coffee grounds, carrot skins, lint from the dryer, dog hair, cardboard, newspaper, junk mail (no dyes), etc. They really build your soil and saves on the amount of soil you have to buy.

Pink Totter @Totter
If you know anyone with llamas or alpacas... gardener's gold! Even fresh from the pasture is mild enough to use and they have a good enough digestive tract to kill all weed seeds unlike most manures. I use to sell vegetables out of my garden, some people would come daily to buy them.
03:04 AM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it