Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
what is a good soil or brand with no chemicals in it?
11:52 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 02:59
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
You'll have to read labels. Some are labeled organic, some have a little extra booster to get seeds started but not much more and some have a whole lotta chemicals. When I did a lot of gardening I would use the soil with a little booster for starting seeds, it was mild and would start giving fertilizer after a couple weeks. My 'fertilizer' was alpaca poo soaked in water... the water was added when I watered the plants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
09 April, 01:12
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
awesome & thank you ill look into that ❤️

09 April, 02:54
I also save all my kitchen scraps and add to the soil. Potato peel, onion skins, coffee grounds, carrot skins, lint from the dryer, dog hair, cardboard, newspaper, junk mail (no dyes), etc. They really build your soil and saves on the amount of soil you have to buy.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 April, 07:04
Magnesium will rock it, they also blocked that intentionally via chemtrails, knowing weeds would grow more, and how very important magnesium is to our bodies.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
09 April, 01:15
Thank you for all the insight on this thread. Alot of which I never knew about ❤️👍👍

09 April, 02:46
I use Miracle Grow and sometimes Foxfarm. Had good luck with both.