Doq Holliday @doqholliday
While weak minded individuals continue to argue about Flynn and Lin, I’m over here learning all I can about the transfer of wealth that will never happen again in the history of humanity.

The wealthier you get the more people you can help.

Keep arguing, so I can keep stacking!
05:58 PM - Apr 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 April, 10:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Self sufficiency and real assets are wealth, anything fiat, digital, or not in your actual hands can disappear in the blink of an eye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 April, 03:21
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I will see your tangible assets ad raise Health as the Greatest Wealth.

You can't enjoy wealth without health. With health, you can achieve wealth and enjoy life. Invest in your vital wellbeing first!

Go to bed early
Drink clean water and eat fresh whole foods
Relax daily to give the adrenals a break
Laugh and Love
Let creative energy flow through you ALL-WAYS
Stretch and Take daily walks.
Daydream
Give thanks for the little things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 April, 10:36
I don’t want wealth
Only happiness and freedom
No money required

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 April, 11:37
I will continue to help animals. That's my life.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 April, 11:36

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
09 April, 09:40
Let me get this strait! Strait, on purpose by the way!😂Moving on.. Whilst Anons are busy trying to defeat evil, weak minded sheeole are putting sweepstakes on the UK grand national.

Fuel prices are sky high, living costs are a joke, kids being vaxxed, feedoms being eroded all "They" are concerned about is watching horses run around a grass field!

WATEVS!!!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 April, 12:07
Amen.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 April, 11:52
This is EXACTLY how i think!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 April, 11:42
Let's show the world how to thrive again. I am trying to learn and step out in to the crypto world and have my ledger nano x now so I am also interested in learning more about NFTs.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 April, 12:15
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
A couple of years ago I watched several “how to” videos for Nano X and they helped immensely. NFT’s are on my list of things to do.
I look forward to helping others with God’s blessings.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 April, 11:34
I am so confused. Some say there's the RV, then you hear Juan O make it sound not legit . . . I don't know why there are different messages on this. It seems to me that you would want people to be 100% relaxed about it. I hate all the disinfo on this. Nobody wants to do anything to harm their country. This whole 2 reset thing, the NWO and the Patriots is too confusing to me.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 April, 03:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I can clarify two things, NWO wants to kill humanity cause they are inbred moronic demons, and patriots love this country. The straw man is real, and hopefully they grasp how that is what props up the NWO idiots who wanna kill humanity. AND yes, disinfo sucks.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
08 April, 11:21
All either of them has accomplished is that I listen to neither.. Are they still fighting? Don't care they have become irrelevant to me.. the "noise"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:13
Nana is with you Doq, I just refuse to frickin do drama period no matter what is going on other wise.
Pissed my whole family off for years cause when they start that scrap I just pick up my shit and leave. I dont play drama.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
08 April, 11:12
Exactly...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 April, 10:30
Thanks for stacking, Batman!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 April, 07:48
agree...

Manifestation
not
Mind In Frustration

Inda Vibe donated @IndaVibe
08 April, 07:13
Stacking, YESSS!
Frees us up to help in more important situations!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
08 April, 06:58
I dont think its weak minded to question who we should be trusting at all.🤷🏼‍♀️

Par Nelli @Parnelli
08 April, 06:42
I know you will do good things for the less fortunate...keep stacking DOQ ❤🕶

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 April, 06:17
Were you speaking of the Sovereignty Funds, HPlans/Zim, RV/GCR?

I also just posted an article about how the 30 year AGE REGRESSION is now possible, also mentioned on this meme...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
09 April, 12:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Visited your page in search for the Age Regression post but was unable to find. Can you repost the article? Thank you!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 April, 06:14
I shut off both of them when the drama started..... Nonsense and belittling to the cause - IMHO

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
08 April, 06:42
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
ditto

Law & Physics @physics171
08 April, 06:13
Is this outlet of information honest with integrity?
What evidence is there to support?
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Iam -JD @IamJD
08 April, 06:12
Not enough physical but im trying. And i do have gold and silver mine stock also so that should help.

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
08 April, 06:44
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
We used all the stimulus money to buy rounds. So pretty!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 April, 03:34
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
Nice! I only have 140 oz of silver and 2 oz of gold, so I'm jealous.
But I do have about 2000 XRP, which could be worth way more than the silver.

Law & Physics @physics171
08 April, 06:10
What about researching solutions first as top priorities, Example Law and physics to life force.
Who even is caring about solutions?
What is wealth without learning how to defend self with Law in protection of our life force, collective and individual?
Are rights as law important to people, humanity?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 April, 06:04
I apologize Doq, I don't have time to waste on petty things. I trust God's plan.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 April, 06:03
Last time I looked Q didn’s say shit about Lin Wood.

Trust Flynn.