Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 April, 05:58
While weak minded individuals continue to argue about Flynn and Lin, I’m over here learning all I can about the transfer of wealth that will never happen again in the history of humanity.

The wealthier you get the more people you can help.

Keep arguing, so I can keep stacking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 April, 06:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Were you speaking of the Sovereignty Funds, HPlans/Zim, RV/GCR?

I also just posted an article about how the 30 year AGE REGRESSION is now possible, also mentioned on this meme...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Visited your page in search for the Age Regression post but was unable to find. Can you repost the article? Thank you!
12:47 AM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 April, 08:48
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I don't have any specific pages, I have memes that I created, but this is the information I have looked up over the years and been told, been mentioned about and then researched, or learned on my own.

There are websites and people out there now, also stating the same! A lot of information was put out by David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Edgar Cayce (A.R.E.), Art Bell, Mary Summer Rain (Author) and even Gaia TV (which I do not have btw, but there are clips in places). There is also Judy Buyington, who has also been quietly putting out info over the years as well!

Also I get things in dreams, visions, and friends, but I ask a lot of questions to my guides, guardian Angels, and team as well. What specifically were you looking for?

If you meant Age Regression: the article that helps to prove it is now possible is this...

https://interestingenginee...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
09 April, 10:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thanks for posting link to article. Not looking for anything specific. Whole topic is of interest. Just didn't want to miss out on any possible new "news". 😂
Had previously heard of age regression with use of Med Beds (can use 1-2 times/lifetime?)🤷‍♂️ Hoping it comes true and sooner the better! 🙏👊😎