Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 April, 05:58
While weak minded individuals continue to argue about Flynn and Lin, I’m over here learning all I can about the transfer of wealth that will never happen again in the history of humanity.

The wealthier you get the more people you can help.

Keep arguing, so I can keep stacking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Let's show the world how to thrive again. I am trying to learn and step out in to the crypto world and have my ledger nano x now so I am also interested in learning more about NFTs.
11:42 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 April, 12:15
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
A couple of years ago I watched several “how to” videos for Nano X and they helped immensely. NFT’s are on my list of things to do.
I look forward to helping others with God’s blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 12:32
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Thanks and yes I've already had to rely on several how-to videos :) lol
Now yes need to learn as much as I can. This is something else I'm trying to get my family to want to know more but it's little ole me.
Oh well I think it's exciting times and look forward to so much coming our way with technology.