Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 12:36
Would you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I like to say doG because they are a gift from God. Teach us all about Life, Love, Loyalty, Laughs, and Loss.
03:28 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 April, 08:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Indeed.💗 They are loyal and man's best friend, very therapeutic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
08 April, 12:20

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
08 April, 12:15
Amen

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
07 April, 05:47
All my doGs have found me - rescues, unwanted pup in a litter, short-term fosters for friends that became permanent. And they are all awesome. Since husband passed away, and shortly after, the dog Gunny who loved him SO much, I only have two…120lb lap dog Boxador named Ernest, and a Jack Russell/Lab mix named Maggie…

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 April, 10:50
I know someone else who liked dogs as well. 🥰
I have always had a dog with me my whole life. That will never change.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
06 April, 10:55
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
❤️

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
06 April, 10:06
Yes, would not even think twice. I almost lost my yellow lab in a house fire. we were not home but the fire department saved him. Made the news across the country, it was crazy!!! Everyone needs a dog in their life. They are true angels. Oh and this is Denver, he says hi to the #anonarmy

Susan Dye @shepherdgirl3
06 April, 09:14
love my three and my 4 who have since gone over the rainbow bridge…..UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 07:01
You will never have another being on this earth love you more.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 April, 05:52
And there HAS to be a connection to that mirror and the constellation canis major and also to Cain himself…… thoughts?

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
06 April, 03:48
I agree totally with your sentiment, but your post instantly reminded me of an OLD joke. Hah
--> Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic who had insomnia??
--> He sat up all night pondering the existence of doG. 😉😂

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 April, 07:55
I’m so glad you have your doG…there is no better company than a fur baby❣️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 08:38
🙏❤️

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 April, 03:39
Dog is created by MAN, And MAN created God.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 07:12
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
who created man?

memes matter @NoComment
06 April, 03:37
I have cats,but will have a doG when God leads us together

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
06 April, 03:36
sort of like eGod

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 April, 03:36
I am totally paraphrasing, but I heard somewhere a doG's life is short because they don't need the time to learn to ignore the "noise" in life and focus on what is important like you just listed....

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
06 April, 03:34
Yasssssss" ❤️Dog Lover here too"❤️ I have 5 at this moment in time, 4 big ones and a lil ankle biter" I relate to them better than I do with most people sadly"