Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 12:36
Would you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 03:28
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I like to say doG because they are a gift from God. Teach us all about Life, Love, Loyalty, Laughs, and Loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 08:38
🙏❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 April, 07:55
I’m so glad you have your doG…there is no better company than a fur baby❣️

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
06 April, 04:09
I love dogs more than anything. This is my Nema. After I survived a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, from that day forward my Nema always slept on my head. Like she was protecting my head so it wouldnt happen again. My lil girl grew old on me and has now been gone for a year. Miss her so much. doGs really are the best friend you could ever have. Ive always been a lonewolf and only thing I ever wanted by my side is my doG. RIP my beautiful Nema.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
06 April, 03:59
We love you. Unconditionally.