Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
08 April, 01:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sometimes, no matter what you do, you can't save them no matter how much running back in you do... sometimes the fire is too strong and the pups outside need you more. Sometimes you have to let her go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
08 April, 12:19
when the adrenaline sets in what don’t we do for someone we love !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
08 April, 12:16
The human force is amazing. No telling what you'll you when the adrenaline kicks in. Pets are just like our kids. I would do the same for my Dog too ❤️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
07 April, 08:28
I'd do my best to help Any defenseless Animal, because in suffering We Are All Equal 🙏.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 April, 08:07
In a heartbeat. Fur babies lives matter.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 April, 08:06
YES!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 April, 07:58
I have 9 cats. I would try my best to rescue them!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 April, 07:41
I hope I would

CharRose @CharRose
07 April, 01:20
Yes, without a doubt. I ran into a house that was flooding and about to go under to save my Akita. 🐶

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 April, 12:56
100% yes I would. I had a weird happening this afternoon.
Last Summer I lost my furry friend she was hit on the road next to my home, she liked to run out the door once in awhile to go say hello to the neighbors horses, and she came back this time and tried crossing the road & was hit I was devasted. I then eventually got another furry companion and I was out on my deck with Ellie Mae today and this beautiful dog came zipping by and was heading to that same road. Without thinking I jumped my balcony and took off running and persuaded the dog to turn around. I live next to a paper factory, and he then took off into the parking lot, and I followed him and ran up to this guy who was unloading his semi. I said oh thank goodness he stopped and the guy smiled, I said I was soo afraid he was going to get hit, and I am trying to catch him so that I can read his tags and get him back to his family. The guy smiled and said his name is Thor, thank you for getting him back to me.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
06 April, 10:57
Yes I would. Your pets are a part of your family. They are innocent creatures sent from God.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 April, 10:56
In a heartbeat. The best friend I ever had is my dog.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 April, 10:19
Most definitely. They would do it for us.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 April, 10:13
Yes

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 April, 10:09
Yes I would. My life is my animals. Animals are everything.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 April, 10:07
Yes, in a heartbeat!❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 April, 10:04
Yes!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 April, 10:03
Absolutely.

Cam Mac @campmac111
06 April, 09:26
Yes.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
06 April, 09:05
Anything for this dude! can't imagine my world without him. (and yes, he broke the couch and loves to hang there too 🤣)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 April, 08:56
Thank God they both made it out alive. Life is precious and Love is all powerful.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
06 April, 08:56
So I hear a fox is loose in D.C. and actually biting congressmen? I kept thinking you let your Dog out Vincent.

Gray 359 @Gray359
06 April, 08:48
Absolutely!

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 April, 08:47
I would do it for my cat. 1000%

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 April, 08:45
without a shadow of a doubt this brought tears to my eyes right on!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
06 April, 08:45
bring the [r]ain [p]
Been a rainy April so far
Showers

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
06 April, 08:27
Yes!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
06 April, 08:25
Not even a second thought. #FamilyIsEverything

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 April, 07:37
I’d do anything for doG!

Marie Jag @eqorsaria
06 April, 07:11
No hesitation. And I would go back for my horse and chickens too. Animals give all. Unconditional.