Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 April, 04:49
Having prostate cancer ( gleason 6) which is nominal , I’m not playing the Covid game anymore. I refuse to play the medical games.I’ll do the blood draw, but that’s it. My PSA is in the 2ws, I’ll die with it not from it. Was stupid enough to have a biopsy once. Never again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
05 April, 04:56
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I’ll look into that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
05 April, 04:56
❤️ Bless him Oh Lord! Did you get this online and how did you know the dosage? ❤️

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 April, 05:02
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I found it online and saved it in case someone had cancer. I don't actually know the dosage but it seems that it would be twice that for a large dog. The package should say how much to give to a dog depending on the dog's weight. I would just take that ratio and apply it to a human.

05 April, 04:54
Jan, I’ve been taking a tbsp of baking soda, 2 Tbsps ACV, 2Tbsp Lemon in a 16 oz bottle of water daily. My PSA remains low

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 April, 04:59
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I don't even know what PSA is beside a Public Service Announcement. Ha ha! All I know is that your local pet store has the cure for cancer.