Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Having prostate cancer ( gleason 6) which is nominal , I’m not playing the Covid game anymore. I refuse to play the medical games.I’ll do the blood draw, but that’s it. My PSA is in the 2ws, I’ll die with it not from it. Was stupid enough to have a biopsy once. Never again
04:49 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
05 April, 05:01
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
It's worth checking out fenbendazole...
Many people have/are following Tippens Protocol for Cancer
His personal story👇👇

https://www.mycancerstory....

https://www.laurasmercanti...

If you have animals, you have probably heard of fenbendazole, as it is a drug used to treat parasites and worms (roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and some tapeworms) in animals.

Remember BIG PHARMA screaming Ivermectin does NOT work either??? Ivermectin is also a horse dewormer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 05:16
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
TYVM, tractor supply here I go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 April, 04:50
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
You won't necessarily die with it.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
05 April, 04:56
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
❤️ Bless him Oh Lord! Did you get this online and how did you know the dosage? ❤️

05 April, 04:56
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I’ll look into that