Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 April, 04:49
Having prostate cancer ( gleason 6) which is nominal , I’m not playing the Covid game anymore. I refuse to play the medical games.I’ll do the blood draw, but that’s it. My PSA is in the 2ws, I’ll die with it not from it. Was stupid enough to have a biopsy once. Never again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 April, 04:50
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
You won't necessarily die with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan, I’ve been taking a tbsp of baking soda, 2 Tbsps ACV, 2Tbsp Lemon in a 16 oz bottle of water daily. My PSA remains low
04:54 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 April, 04:59
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I don't even know what PSA is beside a Public Service Announcement. Ha ha! All I know is that your local pet store has the cure for cancer.

05 April, 05:14
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I just got a new doctor today, am not playing the games, this doctor seems smart, will call and ask if they will prescribe it.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Yeah tractor supply again