Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 April, 09:46
Just for the heck of it, lets say the average price that Elon paid for each of his 73,486,938 shares of twitter was $34.

The current price of one share of twitter = $50.53

$50.53 - $34 = $16.53 profit/share.

73,486,938 shares x $16.53 = $1,214,739,085 profit in 21 days.

I’d say Elon has the Midus touch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 09:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Buy large share, wow current investors, take the board.
FIX Town Square.

I like the dude. Keeping an open mind about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
04 April, 10:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
isnt musk into transhumanism?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 10:40
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
I think about where that line is.
Pace Makers transhuman?

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
That line for me is brain chips. Pacemakers worry me too. If Dad's dr can monitor it remotely, he can turn it off remotely IMO
10:41 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
04 April, 11:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
My dad just got a pace maker. scary thought, but if he didn't get it, he probably wouldn't be here much longer anyway.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 April, 08:05
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
Same for mine.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 April, 10:46
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thats scary AF

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 April, 10:47
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
It is. We were a bit worried when we stood our ground on flu and rona jabs and testing. He turns 82 in a few months.