Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Just for the heck of it, lets say the average price that Elon paid for each of his 73,486,938 shares of twitter was $34.

The current price of one share of twitter = $50.53

$50.53 - $34 = $16.53 profit/share.

73,486,938 shares x $16.53 = $1,214,739,085 profit in 21 days.

I’d say Elon has the Midus touch.
09:46 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Golden Times donated @Golden
06 April, 04:51
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
It certainly was “Lucky” that AU, TS, Parler & others took market share away from Twatter over the last year, which apparently drove down TW stock price, coincidently, that way EM could smartly buy TW stock back near its bottom. Was it planned? Biz is Biz in the big corp world? Almost sounds like a Trump, the biz man, move?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 April, 11:20
OK, and so now he needs to reinstate the Account we ALL want back...🙌💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 April, 11:17
Q 1653
What a coincidence.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
04 April, 10:04
All about the $. Free speech? We'll see.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 April, 10:03
King Midas Reborn?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 09:55
Buy large share, wow current investors, take the board.
FIX Town Square.

I like the dude. Keeping an open mind about him.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
05 April, 09:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
3👇🏻💣💣💣

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
05 April, 12:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I remember you pulling for him on twatter.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 April, 09:54