Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 April, 09:46
Just for the heck of it, lets say the average price that Elon paid for each of his 73,486,938 shares of twitter was $34.

The current price of one share of twitter = $50.53

$50.53 - $34 = $16.53 profit/share.

73,486,938 shares x $16.53 = $1,214,739,085 profit in 21 days.

I’d say Elon has the Midus touch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Buy large share, wow current investors, take the board.
FIX Town Square.

I like the dude. Keeping an open mind about him.
09:55 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
05 April, 12:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I remember you pulling for him on twatter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
05 April, 09:42
3👇🏻💣💣💣

Nada ... @Nada
05 April, 09:11
Elon is the Joker card of the deck. Not sure what side he's on, can pivot whenever.

However, his actions the past year or so give me strong indications that he is one of the good guys.

But, he might not be. I'll continue to use discernment.

At this point, just trying to enjoy the Movie and not get too excited either way.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 April, 02:47
Here’s the full segment from Tucker.

https://twitter.com/Columb...

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
05 April, 01:54
lin wood said be careful with musk. genious he is not. black hat he is. I dont trust him one bit. if you like freedom and being human you should not trust him either.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 April, 04:40
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
In this War I trust none......
All I'm waiting for is the Nuke sirens to sound and this movie
ENDS.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 April, 11:48
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Musk - at best - is controlled opposition.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 April, 01:31
Yeah I believe he is a White Hat, so I am not sure why Lin Wood is spreading doubts around about Elon Musk and says this:

on Telegram
P.S. Be careful placing trust in Elon Musk. I took his deposition under oath for 8 hours. He may be a lot of things but being a genius is not one of them.

🧐

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 April, 11:34
Tucker talked about Elon tonight.

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Free Bird @DCast
05 April, 01:21
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Yowsers! That'll make um cry Hard!☺️

Redpill angel1776 @redpillangel1776
04 April, 11:29
But doesn't he want to brain chip all humans?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 April, 11:18
The way he interviews people is inspiring & the whole concept taps something inside me not easily tapped.

JSW R2D2 @Luv2_Usa
04 April, 10:39
Hey VK how do i buy xrp or xlm? i adk for help and scammers keep messaging, dont know who or whatvto trust.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 April, 10:33
im not sure town square can *be* fixed. it may need to be *reinvented*. i see elon doing some things to endear himself to patriots & im giving him the benefit of the doubt right now but my gut still says he may be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 April, 10:30
Infiltration at the highest levels👀

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 April, 10:11

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 April, 10:09
The early vision of Twitter was that it would become a sort of ‘Town Square’. Unfortunately, it didn’t take long for before that notion was corrupted.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
04 April, 10:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yeah, as long as controlled by lefty whackos, bound to turn to shit.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 April, 10:10
I 💖 Elon.

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
05 April, 12:23
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I ❤️ Kiki!

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
04 April, 10:03
🥂 Actors playing their part.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
04 April, 10:03
isnt musk into transhumanism?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 10:40
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
I think about where that line is.
Pace Makers transhuman?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 April, 09:59
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Yes - HE IS (Musk) - thinks transhumans will be smarter than humans.

"BOTS" - can't find me a job.
Yesterday there was a news story in the afternoon show - on "how to beat the bots" at finding a job... ir's about typing every known thing about you - into a word document that is formatted in a way a bot can read it................. after how many years are you just NOT going to do that???? 2 years? 5 years?

BOTS - don't know anything about PACEMAKERS or how they the shots are causing clots - BUT I DO.

BOTS are stupid.
I world devolved into bots removes soul and humanity....

And YES - you can turn a pacemaker off.
Pacemaker batteries wear out.
And pacemakers can be over-ridden ........
So just because you can control them externally doesn't make you "transhuman".

Medical scientists and researchers don't know how to cure MOST of what kills us. TELL THAT to the ... stupid stupid stupid AI bots.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 April, 10:01
One board taken, many more to go!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
04 April, 10:00
I do as well - open mind is a good policy with this one. It's funny though - we all seem to want to decide if someone is "good' or "bad" but at the end of the day many or even most are a mix of both and the labels we like to apply to those around us usually don't tell the whole true story. Putting people in the appropriate little boxes rarely works.

1776 ... @IGG1776
04 April, 09:59
He has an incredible mind.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 10:01
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I bet he would say a good imagination.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
04 April, 10:05
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
And a hefty wallet

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 April, 09:59
1 of 1
"Musk on Twitter"