Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Being in a “moviefied” world is exhausting. Doesn’t matter who is directing or acting. Nothing is quite authentic or congruent. I find myself just wanting to be in nature and talking with people I care about. The rest has little appeal right now.
05:12 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 April, 11:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Same boat. Sailing together would be 👍🏻😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karen hennigar @zeffwood
01 April, 11:53
Those of us who have been living this life for 4 years now are really f'n tired...not tired enough to give up the Good Fight though ✌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 April, 11:52
I go on regular walks in my local zoo. The ladies I walk with I have to tune out. I listen to nature and the animals. I tell them I'm sorry you aren't free and please forgive them.

Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
02 April, 12:15
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I started to get a little prickly reading your first sentence…so glad i read the rest. I think that is the only way I could go to a zoo again, by holding that same sentiment and prayer in my heart ❤️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 April, 11:51
AMEN BROTHER....💞🙏

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 April, 11:35
I feel exactly the same way…like I cant be bothered with idle chit chat. Im not even sure why im still invited places lol❣️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
01 April, 08:14
There's a BOOK on that..
😉
A "Playbook" some might say...+

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 April, 07:11
Nothing has changed as it has always been this way, God says cut scene, we done.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
01 April, 06:21
I envy you when you are in some of those beautiful country side settings and taking those great pics. Your fans across the pond appreciate it

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 April, 06:07
Hang tough amigo. All said and done in 2023. There is no 2024 without resolution. 2022 is the sorting out. Just gotta keep on keepin on. But in the end I bet it's all good!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
01 April, 05:48
my anxiety is off the chain.

Golden Times donated @Golden
01 April, 05:43
I know it's just a coincidence ...but, when "moviefied" (great word by the way) moves to nature's world of the Beach, hard to tell who's "Real" and who's an "Actor" or an "Extra"-

1. This week (end of March 2022) in Huntington Beach "HB" centered around Lifeguard Station no. 1 at the HB Pier, Many People were watching a movie being made, ...
(1 of more)

Golden Times donated @Golden
01 April, 05:47
In response Golden Times to her Publication
It was for Fox, TV Show, 9-1-1 Lone Star, starring Rob Lowe.

2 of More

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
01 April, 05:39
100% resonates 🙏

nasty 123 @Nasty1
01 April, 05:27
Im hearing you Brother, Im exhausted too. Thats why i keep taking a break from here. I was going to quit from every app, but, I like & love you all and i would be lost without all of you

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 April, 06:02
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
We are tired in a way that sleep just doesn't remedy. Been have uncomfortableness around my heart last couple weeks. Pretty sure its just the accumulation of stress as I have had it before. It's just nearing 60 you begin to be a little less convienced of the benign. Relying on the peace of God & his son Jesus to get me across the finish line. I thank him every day He let my eyes see and my ears hear.
❤🇺🇸🙏

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
01 April, 05:25
I find it exhausting being around other people these days. I find joy in the simple things. I worked in my yard yesterday, planting flowers, watching the hummingbirds and honestly it filled my soul with more than anything else at this moment in time. I think we are all feeling the same things. Thank God we have each other. 🤝

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
01 April, 05:56
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Also started gardening in 2020 while I was off for a couple months. Built a 10X20 garden and its been awesome!!! starting the new seedlings this weekend indoors.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 April, 05:26
💯% how I’ve been feeling too.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 April, 05:20
I am shifting into that mindset a little more each day. winter seemed like it was forever.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 05:14
Taking that as advice and getting off my PC and going to enjoy the day. Thank You!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts