Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 April, 05:12
Being in a “moviefied” world is exhausting. Doesn’t matter who is directing or acting. Nothing is quite authentic or congruent. I find myself just wanting to be in nature and talking with people I care about. The rest has little appeal right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 April, 11:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I go on regular walks in my local zoo. The ladies I walk with I have to tune out. I listen to nature and the animals. I tell them I'm sorry you aren't free and please forgive them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
I started to get a little prickly reading your first sentence…so glad i read the rest. I think that is the only way I could go to a zoo again, by holding that same sentiment and prayer in my heart ❤️
12:15 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wolfewatcher45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wolfe Watcher, click on at the bottom under it