Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If Jesus comes back and we are wearing a cross, what do you think He would think? I’m really trying to think about this.

Do you think He thinks it’s more important that we honor the death or resurrection?

The are even more things outside of the cross that point to His death instead of resurrection. Interesting for sure.
04:12 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 April, 11:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
just dont think wearing a cross so much matters to Jesus. thinking our heart is the key ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
01 April, 11:52
The lesson I'd been taught was wearing an "empty" cross represented Jesus' victory over death. When He said, "It is finished," it was understood that He died for ALL; that His sacrifice as the Perfect Lamb atoned for all sin. If the content and belief of my heart do not align with the gift that the Cross represents, that cross around my neck is a moot point, as precious a representation as it is. Jesus was particularly annoyed with the minutia of the religiosity of His day, as He would be today. Belief in Him is accounted to us as righteousness. Genesis 15:6; Romans 10:9,10; Galatians 3:6-14. I believe that when He comes, Jesus will have already examined the hearts of the believers, and not what is on the outside. When He comes, will He find faith? Luke 18:8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 April, 01:17
Jesus in India | Kashmir, Ladakh, Thomas & Q | Paul Wallis - YouTube

JESUS IN INDIA - KASHMIR, LADAKH, THOMAS & Q | PAUL WALLIS (Pt 1)What is the mystery hidden in an ancient site in the mountainous district of Srinagar Kashmi...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
01 April, 12:32
As for wearing a cross.

The early church used the sign of the fish to identify themselves to each other, and to show where churches met in secret. "I will make you fishers of men." So they took the sign of the fish to use.

The catholic church brought in the cross, and all other churches have accepted it as a sign of Christianity.

I don't think Christ will really care if we wear a cross or not - He's more interested in our hearts, our souls, who we as a person are and what our relationship with Him is.

Do we put on a cross for everyone to see so we look godly - but we barely talk to Him or read His letters to us (Bible)? Will a cross make a determination on whether He knows us or not?

No - it is just a symbol. There are sooooo many people that go to church and appear godly and everyone is impressed by (and they probably wear a cross) but when Christ returns, He will say, "I do not know you..."

The relationship with Him is vital, the cross wearing is not.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
01 April, 12:27
His death was just the beginning - it was the resurrection that finished everything and defeated satan. The resurrection was the win, death was just a step to the win.

So which is bigger? The resurrection. He died - what if He had not overcome death? That's why the resurrection is THE final truth, THE final everything and why satan was defeated. Satan could not keep Christ in the grave - He overcame death, He defeated death, death could not hold Him.

Why does the world so fully celebrate His birth - even athiests celebrate Christmas...but very few celebrate His victory over death and satan??? We're being distracted not only with presents and tinsel, but also with Easter eggs and bunnies that compete with the real truth.

Resurrection = victory. As simple as that. Death was just one more step to reach the victory win.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 April, 12:07
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
a white rabbit is the symbol for adrenochrome…
something tells me inserting a bunny into Easter festivities was no accident

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
31 March, 11:30
The cross is His signiture in heaven. Remember He is a Master Carpenter. One day when you go home to Heaven snd you have this beautifully crafted piece of art or furniture gifted to you, check it. If you see it signed with a simple cross, it’s from Him! ☺️
Made specifically for you, to uour liking, your comfort, your pleasure because He loves you. It wasn’t nails that held Him there! He took every wicked, foul, violant, evil and drank it in a cup one night in a garden. Then Jesus took it and nailed all of it to a cross and washed it away with His own blood. The final sacrifice! The finished atonement! Forever! And even if it was just you, He still would have done it!
The stupid devil always trys to take what belongs to God. But instead he got a beat down. he thought he won, after all, he killed the Son of God. BUT ON THE THIRD DAY! lololol!!! Jesus made a show of it! “and having disarmed the rulers and principalities of darkness, He made a public spectacle and spoiling t

31 March, 11:35
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Openly spoiling them, triumphing over them in it! Thank you King Jesus!
Your name, my name are forever written in His scars.
i wilm wear His cross in Humility and with the utmost gratitude.

31 March, 11:37
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
sheesh I seriously depend kn spell check way too much, clearly. 🥴

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
31 March, 09:13
Can one honor both the death and resurrection? Can one cannot be without the other? 2 correlatives?

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
31 March, 09:13
I think it would depend on why you are wearing it and what it represents to you. I really don't think God or Jesus would think ill of people supporting churches either. It is well known the evil and corruption that churches have been a part of but people legitimately go there for good reasons and I would have to say that God and Jesus are smart enough to know that people mean well .

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
31 March, 09:04
Long ago my mother gave me a cross with the risen Jesus on it. I think someone should make a ton of rosaries with that rather than the crucified Jesus--they could make a fortune! That said, I don't believe his death was the message. He came to teach us to live and his messages were love, forgiveness, self-awareness, awakening to the deepest inner truths, etc. "Know the truth, the truth will set you free." Isn't that the battle we are in now--battle for truth?! Where was he from age 12-33?? Studying with the masters all around India, Tibet, so much of Asia....

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
31 March, 08:59
I think He would not like it, He was not interested in rituals, the most important thing is his Message, his Teachings

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
31 March, 08:47
at what point does the cross become a golden calf?. thou shall make no graven images to worship... comes to mind.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 March, 08:43
I do not know but i am not sure how happy he would be about the rabbit and egg stuff on Easter.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
31 March, 08:42
I believe Jesus’ death and resurrection work together confirming that He was both the Son of God and the Son of man.Through Jesus’ death we have eternal life. Jesus died on the cross as a substitute for sinners. He carried the sins of sinners upon Him. So when He died, sinners also died! If Jesus didn’t die for sinners, sinners would still be guilty of their sins. Jesus’ resurrection gives believers the assurance that they will live in eternity with him. The death and resurrection of Jesus give believers victory over death. Though we may die, we have the hope of resurrection. Death is a transition to another life – eternity. Then, our mortal bodies will be transformed to an immortal bodies. Jesus is Lord! ⭐️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
31 March, 08:39
I read somewhere that when Jesus died, Mary fled and continued his work, and she was not fond of the cross that the local religious people were wearing. Something resonated with me and I took my cross off. I have it saved somewhere and will try and find it and share it.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 March, 08:33
I’ll sit this one out and let Him do the talking DOQ! 😎👍

john park @Jpark219
31 March, 08:32
Jesus isn't a thing.
And it isn't coming back.
I'm really trying to think about why people can't get out of their minds and think that there is no such thing..

Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
31 March, 08:32
It's a really good question.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
31 March, 07:43
i think he would want us to honor transformation and he wouldn't care who wore a cross and who didn't.

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
31 March, 07:08
Pay close attention to VS 18. All Humanity are sinners until Faith is placed in Jesus.
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18]He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
(John 3:16-21 [KJV])

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 06:52
Jesus want us to love one another and have Faith in Him, our Father and the Holy Spirit. Learn from the Bible the 10 commandments and act accordingly.

reg mitchell @littlejack
31 March, 06:29
prob the same thing he talked about the churches. He detested them. Idolatry. Beside people have been steered into worshiping the man and not living the teachings.....

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 March, 06:02
Resurrection for sure!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 March, 06:10
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Bill Hicks talked about this in one of his routines... made a very good point, with which I totally agree, but usually keep that to myself. Being bold, here today, for sure!

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 March, 05:05
Food for thought. Wearing the cross is a signal to others, Jesus knows where our heart is. What other representation would be as instantly descriptive?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 06:01
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
The upside down cross the luciferians wear is to me very obvious.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
31 March, 04:58
jewry

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
😇Nana doesn't really see that he ever left.

😇I know he is part of the God consciousness.

😇I know he has been with children especially here on Earth many times and others no doubt but much easier to verify the truthfulness of the children's stories of these visits than grown ups.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
I wear a cross as it keeps top of mind his great love and sacrifice for us which reminds me to be better, kinder, more empathetic to his children.

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
31 March, 04:57
He is the one that said "forgive them , for they know not what they do " . As misled as the world is I believe it be impossible to know the truth .

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 04:54
LORD dress me in Thy Spirit, all else be worldly. 🙏🕊️🙏

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Selah 321 @Selah
31 March, 04:49
Have been wearing a cross for several years ... After this discussion.. I took it off... I actually feel like I have been freed...lighter and closer... a hard feeling to describe...almost giddy...TY... we don’t need adornments or reminders he is always with us.🙏✝️