Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 March, 04:12
If Jesus comes back and we are wearing a cross, what do you think He would think? I’m really trying to think about this.

Do you think He thinks it’s more important that we honor the death or resurrection?

The are even more things outside of the cross that point to His death instead of resurrection. Interesting for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
As for wearing a cross.

The early church used the sign of the fish to identify themselves to each other, and to show where churches met in secret. "I will make you fishers of men." So they took the sign of the fish to use.

The catholic church brought in the cross, and all other churches have accepted it as a sign of Christianity.

I don't think Christ will really care if we wear a cross or not - He's more interested in our hearts, our souls, who we as a person are and what our relationship with Him is.

Do we put on a cross for everyone to see so we look godly - but we barely talk to Him or read His letters to us (Bible)? Will a cross make a determination on whether He knows us or not?

No - it is just a symbol. There are sooooo many people that go to church and appear godly and everyone is impressed by (and they probably wear a cross) but when Christ returns, He will say, "I do not know you..."

The relationship with Him is vital, the cross wearing is not.
12:32 AM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it