Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 March, 04:12
If Jesus comes back and we are wearing a cross, what do you think He would think? I’m really trying to think about this.

Do you think He thinks it’s more important that we honor the death or resurrection?

The are even more things outside of the cross that point to His death instead of resurrection. Interesting for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
01 April, 12:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
His death was just the beginning - it was the resurrection that finished everything and defeated satan. The resurrection was the win, death was just a step to the win.

So which is bigger? The resurrection. He died - what if He had not overcome death? That's why the resurrection is THE final truth, THE final everything and why satan was defeated. Satan could not keep Christ in the grave - He overcame death, He defeated death, death could not hold Him.

Why does the world so fully celebrate His birth - even athiests celebrate Christmas...but very few celebrate His victory over death and satan??? We're being distracted not only with presents and tinsel, but also with Easter eggs and bunnies that compete with the real truth.

Resurrection = victory. As simple as that. Death was just one more step to reach the victory win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
a white rabbit is the symbol for adrenochrome…
something tells me inserting a bunny into Easter festivities was no accident
12:07 AM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 April, 01:55
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Very true!!!!!!! I honestly know no one who celebrates the resurrection - they celebrate Easter, with candy and eggs and cute decorations with chicks and bunnies. But not a single person I know celebrates the risen Lord...