Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 March, 04:12
If Jesus comes back and we are wearing a cross, what do you think He would think? I’m really trying to think about this.

Do you think He thinks it’s more important that we honor the death or resurrection?

The are even more things outside of the cross that point to His death instead of resurrection. Interesting for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
31 March, 11:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The cross is His signiture in heaven. Remember He is a Master Carpenter. One day when you go home to Heaven snd you have this beautifully crafted piece of art or furniture gifted to you, check it. If you see it signed with a simple cross, it’s from Him! ☺️
Made specifically for you, to uour liking, your comfort, your pleasure because He loves you. It wasn’t nails that held Him there! He took every wicked, foul, violant, evil and drank it in a cup one night in a garden. Then Jesus took it and nailed all of it to a cross and washed it away with His own blood. The final sacrifice! The finished atonement! Forever! And even if it was just you, He still would have done it!
The stupid devil always trys to take what belongs to God. But instead he got a beat down. he thought he won, after all, he killed the Son of God. BUT ON THE THIRD DAY! lololol!!! Jesus made a show of it! “and having disarmed the rulers and principalities of darkness, He made a public spectacle and spoiling t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs @Comofhosts
sheesh I seriously depend kn spell check way too much, clearly. 🥴
11:37 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Comofhosts in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
31 March, 11:39
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
perhaps I might consider proof reading prior to posting? 🤔 Nah…