17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i know we have to go through this, but my heart is so unhappy day to day. i try to put on a smile and a happy face, but I’m dying inside keeping up this facade of being alright living in the normie world.

not asking for anything to happen quicker, because I know that’ll do no good, but just expressing what I imagine many of us are feeling… stuck is a good word.

stay strong friends, it gets better.
11:24 AM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
01 April, 10:16
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I hear you, and relate completely. Just trying to keep moving forward but some days that is very difficult. 🙏🏻✨💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
01 April, 05:22
My feelings too. Right before I awakened two years ago God started dealing with me about how I had become so lukewarm. Now I’m closer to Him than ever. At the same time getting red-pilled. I needed both to happen at the same time obviously. It made me not as interested in the friends I had. They are still my friends, we’re just not in the same place in life. I’m not interested in the trivial. No new real friends. It’s lonely. I’m a social person and need interaction. It’s where a lot of my happiness comes from. The very definition of “being in the valley” from the Bible. The only time I laugh or smile is with people now. The joy seems gone

But, I’ve always been a hopeful person. I thrive on hope. And my hope and trust is in God. My joy will come back. We will eventually make it up the mountain. Yes I want things to be better, what’s been promised. But even if not, I will still trust in God. He knows best and I can only fathom a minute bit of what He does. I relate to David’s Psalms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
01 April, 03:45
Do not put fake smile on your face.
Try to find one little thing every day that will make you smile.
Think about one little good thing happen to you today.
Do it every day. This will help.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
31 March, 11:46
I feel this to my soul. I trust the Plan and think it's brilliant but it's like a movie that never ends. Sick of it already

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
31 March, 11:30
I feel this too 💜

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
31 March, 11:16

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
31 March, 10:04
I feel the same way, like a foggy twilight zone. Listening to people chatting excitedly about an upcoming cruise made me realize that I have not laughed in a long time. I pray for this to end soon.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
31 March, 06:46
THIS! Its a rollercoaster ride of emotions and it does seem more valleys than peaks or at least longer valleys. Its very isolating & its hard to see people ignore you thinking youre crazy despite all the proof coming out more publicly now.
I am with you my fren! God has a plan & I have faith our suffering will be more than worth it 🙏🏼❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 06:32
Remember we are all here with you ... some days its gets to us ... but our consciousness is rising along with our vibrations.
That helps us heal and simultaneously destroys the cabal!

Many good things are happening, we just are not privy to it all.
Have FAITH, were getting there, S O O N !!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 March, 05:52
🙏🙏🙏💖♾💙

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 March, 05:12
It's been a roller coaster ride that's for sure. Sometimes it is very difficult and I cuss out loud (no one to hear it), but those days are few and far between because I KNOW we are on the cusp of great things and POTUS's return. Actually, think it could happen by tomorrow or by April 4. Yes, we will stay strong because the normies will need us.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
31 March, 03:29
Shoulder to Shoulder We Stand Together

I feel the same way ... We are about done
God's just crossing all the T's and dotting all the i's. Making sure when its over ...it is completely 100% over...

Until then know that we are done
You have served your missions very well
Together You all brought Freedom to all of us. Generations to come will know about All of You. You made History ... You will bee talked about throughout Eternity.

I am PROUD of You All

I have stood in prayer for you all
I still stand in prayer ... but now ... my prayers are for healing of Your
Hearts Minds Bodies Souls and Spirit
I pray that we can put the past behind
and learn to Live Love and Laugh Again

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 March, 02:22
Hang in there 17Commentary, I have some very bad day's as well. I wake up all the time and some days just cry out to GOD for the children. I want so bad to see just one of the big ones to be arrested and hung publicly, I remind my self often the corrupt, Satanist, have been running things for decades and to take it all down within years is purely a miracle. I also remember I gave my Oath and I will keep. we have given a lot and have been disowned by friends and family but I think about other's and what they have given up as well. President DJT has given up everything and been ridiculed, he and his family, had how many assignation attempts, treated like shit by the media (all should be hung) and that pisses me off, so I keep going. We cant give up. When I get like that I take a day or two away from it all.
GOD is in control. We cant let the corrupt continue or our grandchildren, children wont have a future. Stay strong. We love you!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 March, 09:51
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Well said.

From day the fraudulent 2020 election results came out I just knew it wasn't over. I continually stated in regards to the election that "God is moving mountains and it isn't over." My family thinks I am crazy. The Great Awakening is happening, not at quickly as I originally hoped but it is happening. God is greater than all the evil in this world and He wins! We are blessed and we are in this together! This experience has been a rough & amazing. My friends and family have made it rough. 😜 You have all helped to make it amazing! My faith has grown stronger and for that I am thankful!
I truly believe: The Best Is Yet To Come!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
31 March, 02:00
Hang in there 17. We need to know you’re okay. Yes, it can be damn hard, but can u please refuse to dwell on the stuff that makes u unhappy and instead, think of us? :)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 March, 02:06
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
deal :)

TBo ogg donated @tbog
31 March, 01:54
TBH I've become rather numb to the whole thing. Which is another way to keep going.

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
31 March, 01:52
It's because you might be an empath. I have a friend that is like that. When she gets down about it all, she calls me and I talk her off the ledge. Although it may seem doom and gloom sometimes, you have to trust God and trust that he will do right by us. We just need to continue to pray and ask him for strength.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
31 March, 06:50
In response Mare Bear to her Publication
I have recently learned i am an empath & it has helped me realize why i have the emotions i do. Its DEF a rough ride for us deep feelers and emotional sponges of thise that surround us. I trust in God that theres a reason he made me this way 🙏🏼❤️

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
31 March, 01:47
I understand how you feel..get so depressed and get grouchy because I'm having a hard time finanically, and whenever I go to store everything has raised from the day before. But then I see I have food and a roof over my head and the animals aren't hungry and Jesus loves me. He'll see things get better for all who love Him.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
31 March, 01:46
Yep I agree! i never lose faith but i am just exhausted and many days just feel invisable and alone. So tired of people thinking I am crazy and laughing at me. Just tired and worn down.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 March, 01:45
I hear you my friend. I think your words resonate with many, if not all of us here. I am thankful for having outlets like AU to be able to vent some of our feelings. I’m grateful for the friends here that we can lean on during this long process! I know that God Wins in the end so that is what keeps me marching on! God Bless You! 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏 #wwg1wga

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
31 March, 01:38
That's why we were lead here. So we can help each other and be there for each other. Love one another and pray together. You are here because you were/are chosen. I'll help carry you. 💜🙏🏼💜🙏🏼💜

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
31 March, 01:37
Im going though the same thing, there are days i wake up and just cry to get the stress out. i have been doing this for 5 years now. i have been down so many rabbit hole where i would be up for 3 days straight, there times i don't even want to get out of bed. i try to smile but its fake. i have lost all friends. i am now a shut in, looking out side at a world i don't know anymore. praying every day please GOD help us bring you back into our world. looking for good change, but only seeing it getting worse.😢but i have to hold on for my family, and i want to see this to the end.🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
31 March, 01:35
Draw close to God
May God cover you with His peace, understanding and paitence.
🙏❤️🕊

Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
31 March, 01:27
It’s hard to keep high vibes when I feel like we’er living in groundhog day.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
31 March, 01:26
James 1: 1-5

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
31 March, 01:24
Keep faith Anon. We are on this journey together. Sending you love and prayers.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
31 March, 01:19
#FAKENEWS CONTINUES TO FLIP REVEALING EVIL The Events Posted Here Represent The Complete Soft Disclosure Preparing The World For The EBS And Martial Law. Preparing For The Military Tribunals. The Best Is Yet To Come.
This Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg Of What They Have Done To Our Innocent Children. Prepare Yourselves.

VP JFK Jr.
#WWG1WGA

https://rumble.com/vz4nvd-...

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
31 March, 01:15
ditto. been there too many times. coming off a rough strech in which life is good, but i feel down. this has been and will continue to be a grind. today is better. the long term future is bright.
we are each others strong arms.
keep fighting the good fight

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 March, 01:08
I hear you, and I feel it too, as I'm sure most folks do. Expressing what you (what a lot of us) are feeling right now, is important. Suppressing those feelings is counterproductive, I think, and unhealthy in the long run. I find, that being able to acknowledge the struggle, if only to myself - without letting myself get to the point of getting stuck in it, of course - is essential. It makes it much easier for me to rise above it all once again.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
31 March, 01:08
🙏✝️🕊

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
31 March, 12:46
I hear you Patriot… with all thats going on and down, im trying to sell my Dads (Vaxed/WW2 Vet) house and get him moved to AZ in w/ my brother and his fam. hell be safer there. selling a home now is insane, the timing of all this, is even more insane… watching my Dad die drom the Vax x 2, is surreal…😳

WWG1WGA