17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 March, 11:24
i know we have to go through this, but my heart is so unhappy day to day. i try to put on a smile and a happy face, but I’m dying inside keeping up this facade of being alright living in the normie world.

not asking for anything to happen quicker, because I know that’ll do no good, but just expressing what I imagine many of us are feeling… stuck is a good word.

stay strong friends, it gets better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 March, 02:22
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Hang in there 17Commentary, I have some very bad day's as well. I wake up all the time and some days just cry out to GOD for the children. I want so bad to see just one of the big ones to be arrested and hung publicly, I remind my self often the corrupt, Satanist, have been running things for decades and to take it all down within years is purely a miracle. I also remember I gave my Oath and I will keep. we have given a lot and have been disowned by friends and family but I think about other's and what they have given up as well. President DJT has given up everything and been ridiculed, he and his family, had how many assignation attempts, treated like shit by the media (all should be hung) and that pisses me off, so I keep going. We cant give up. When I get like that I take a day or two away from it all.
GOD is in control. We cant let the corrupt continue or our grandchildren, children wont have a future. Stay strong. We love you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Well said.

From day the fraudulent 2020 election results came out I just knew it wasn't over. I continually stated in regards to the election that "God is moving mountains and it isn't over." My family thinks I am crazy. The Great Awakening is happening, not at quickly as I originally hoped but it is happening. God is greater than all the evil in this world and He wins! We are blessed and we are in this together! This experience has been a rough & amazing. My friends and family have made it rough. 😜 You have all helped to make it amazing! My faith has grown stronger and for that I am thankful!
I truly believe: The Best Is Yet To Come!
09:51 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it