17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 March, 11:24
i know we have to go through this, but my heart is so unhappy day to day. i try to put on a smile and a happy face, but I’m dying inside keeping up this facade of being alright living in the normie world.

not asking for anything to happen quicker, because I know that’ll do no good, but just expressing what I imagine many of us are feeling… stuck is a good word.

stay strong friends, it gets better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
My feelings too. Right before I awakened two years ago God started dealing with me about how I had become so lukewarm. Now I’m closer to Him than ever. At the same time getting red-pilled. I needed both to happen at the same time obviously. It made me not as interested in the friends I had. They are still my friends, we’re just not in the same place in life. I’m not interested in the trivial. No new real friends. It’s lonely. I’m a social person and need interaction. It’s where a lot of my happiness comes from. The very definition of “being in the valley” from the Bible. The only time I laugh or smile is with people now. The joy seems gone

But, I’ve always been a hopeful person. I thrive on hope. And my hope and trust is in God. My joy will come back. We will eventually make it up the mountain. Yes I want things to be better, what’s been promised. But even if not, I will still trust in God. He knows best and I can only fathom a minute bit of what He does. I relate to David’s Psalms
05:22 AM - Apr 01, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it