Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
31 March, 09:12
Excerpt from my Fav Q3906

Word of the day = Dogma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
31 March, 10:45
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
3+9+6=18 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿค—Such a wonderful post, agree, I have walked my journey as an outsider, lonely at times but could not bring myself to be anything other than who I am. My late husband was a warrior, abused by the Catholic church, Ranger, Special Forces Green Beret, 24 years DOS Foreign Sercice Officer, many dangerous missions in his lifetime, he knew we were in a Matrix, the government did not like him, free thinker, went to India in the 80โ€™s, trained in Buddhism to free himself from the indoctrination of our systems. The wicked ones are losing their grasp on humanity, he would be so impressed that we are uniting & breaking free of the chainโ€™s. I only had in in my life for 4 years, I know it was for this moment in time, he told me, we are a part of everything, I am all around you, when you know who you are , you will know who I am. God is good, I believe & I trust humanity. Godspeed Patriots ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I go today for test results post stage 3 uterine cancer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผpleaseโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Victoria369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Lynn, click on at the bottom under it