Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Our tax dollars have secretly been flowing into crime families like the Bidens.

The money was then used for all sorts of evil deeds and mischief.

Imagine, all your hard work you do and you give money to the government or they literally steal it from you via garnishment and then those funds are directly tied to rape, murder and sacrificing children.

This stuff disgusts me to no end.

Paying taxes is one of the major problems in this country. No question.
11:58 AM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 01:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All truth!
Let's fix this shit!
Time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
30 March, 09:25
The MF’s need to pay it all back too!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 March, 09:07
Haven’t paid any more than taken out of my paycheck involuntarily for years. paying taxes is VOLUNTARY
Oh, and stop paying revolving credit too. they have no recourse to collect.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
30 March, 08:11

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 March, 05:55
NO. QUESTION

It's sickens me too.

#TAXESARETHEFT

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
30 March, 03:41
And UK council tax!!😡😡

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 03:38
End the Fed.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 02:40
Delay delay delay

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 March, 02:39

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
30 March, 02:15
Hey Doq, since I paid off my house, I pay my taxes for fear of losing the only real thing that I have. Sounds crazy, but to loose my abode that I paid for 20+ years is out of the question. If what’s being discussed is true, it’s all coming back anyway

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 March, 02:07
in all countries

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
30 March, 02:06
Ghost Ezra made a post about not paying taxes....I didn't pay this year or last. I can't say I wasn't nervous about it.

30 March, 02:42
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I understand, but try not to say it out loud ... I'm with you.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
30 March, 03:28
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
You will be ok, as long as you are filing....I stopped paying Fed last year in May through payroll (exempt), I file an extension every year until October then let them take whatever refund I get...this year no refund for me since I exempted.. I am a single gal and shit is expensive....long story short waiting on NESARA/GESARA which will end this BS soon...if it doesn't then oh well lol, I will pay it as I can.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 March, 02:10
IRS is steeped in Freemasonry. IRS National Headquarters👇

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
30 March, 01:52
Taxation with [their] selected representation is both evil and illegal. Fix the money, fix the voting, and the rest fill fall into place.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 March, 12:36
Consolidation of any power at a high level needs to GTFO.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 March, 12:31
Especially layers and layers: K1, income, property,sales, etc.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 March, 12:28
People are still paying taxes?

Taxes are sooo 2016 for me.

Haven't payed taxes since Trump took over

Jes King @jes_US
30 March, 12:34
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
I was thinking that also, you know people keep talking about how they're "holding the line" but they can't even hold the line they think they're holding the line but holding the line would ABSOLUTELY INCLUDE NOT PAYING TAXES.
I wonder if the people that pay taxes have considered; Q- who in this country doesn't pay taxes and let's start with people that AREN'T American citizens, who on that list doesn't pay taxes?
Q- then WHY the fuck do we?
A- to support and potentially be complicit unbeknownst to ourselves in illegal activity in our own country?!?

FUCK THAT NOISE 👉🏽.👈🏽
jes sayin. 💪🏽
BUT HERE'S SOME NOISE I CAN GET BEHIND. 123+++369 feeling Devine.

30 March, 02:42
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
LOL - so brazen ... I'm more Shhhhh

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
30 March, 12:27
bigger question why do we pay them....

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 March, 03:54
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
Then is Tax Evasion a legal crime?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
30 March, 12:23
The fookery has gone on too long

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
30 March, 12:20
No doubt 💯🎯

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 March, 12:14
🤔

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 March, 12:19
😼 Not only do our taxes go to all the deep state families
but the British Royals especially 👑

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
“We’ve been feeding all this tax money
to the Federal Government
every kind of tax you can imagine.
30 years ago a guy wrote a book
& CAME UP WITH A NUMBER OF LIKE 90,000 —
90,000 different entities that had LEGAL TAXING AUTHORITY
out across the country..
Have you looked at your Phone bill lately?
YOU’RE STILL PAYING FEDERAL TAXES
FOR RURAL ELECTRIFICATION.
We’ve had rural electrification for 120 years
& you’re still paying a Federal Tax on it..
As Ross Perot said, 'That sucking sound
is the Federal Government
drawing resources out of the whole country.'
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
IS LEVERAGING & MANAGING
EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION THAT YOU DO
EVERYWHERE YOU GO
A LITTLE PIECE OF MONEY
IS COMING OUT OF EVERYTHING
It’s 1% here
& 1/2 a % there
& next thing you know, it’s real money.
Federal tax, Withholding tax... "

#SlavesNoMore

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
30 March, 12:06
id say taxes and the crap they put in our food is on the top of the list!

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
30 March, 12:08
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
paying taxes, then with whatever income we have left we can only afford poisoned food.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 12:02
My taxes were fooked this year. They want an additional 21k out of me. Guess they didn’t take enough out of each paycheck.
TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!
I can’t stomach funding their sick crimes.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 March, 12:09
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Light same here it was bad . if these moneys was going for the good of humanity but it’s not it’s nit even staying in are county we fooked its go to change .

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 March, 12:01
Right on DoQ+!! We should have a mandated itemized list as to exactly where our money goes.