TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 March, 06:31
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
and when this happens anons shouldnt be i told you so’s. our true work begins by being there for others. be the lighthouse that we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
you know what... im going to have to say.... this... ok... there is NOTHING wrong with some " I told you so's"... some of us have gone through HELL with some of these "normies' making us feel like shit..so in the coming days taking a few "I told you so's".. aren't going to hurt a damn thing..in fact its going to FEEL PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO BE VINDICATED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS... ya some of us have been doing this for over a decade..being called anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist etc etc... just sayin'
06:47 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
29 March, 04:12

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 04:16
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 March, 03:29
Yeah and the ones, with an iq the intellect of sponges, calling us dumb.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
29 March, 09:12
I already ourchased a t-shirt that says I TOLD YOU SO.😁

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
29 March, 08:03
😘🌴🙏 We will say, "I told you so" in a loving way! Then we will still be there to comfort and help that person. Nothing wrong with that.

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 09:36
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Truth! Love > pride/ego

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 March, 07:39
already have had many times like this. My go to response. said with a dmall smile, is " Gee where have i heard that before". This seems to be a gentle way and usually brings a smile and hug.

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 09:31
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Humility trumps self-righteousness in my opinion. Difficult to portray without the power of the Holy Spirit leading me

Wyoming Wind @Wyomingwind
29 March, 07:37
My husband and I started screaming from the roof tops in 07 when obammy threw his hat in the ring and we have never stopped. We have taken so much verbal abuse over the last 15 years. I hate the words "I told you so" but you are right, we may just have to utter them a few times coming soon!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 07:40
In response Wyoming Wind to her Publication
and that is ok... some of these people have been extremely nasty ...and we deserve and apology for them.. are we going to get it I'm guessing not.....but it's ok for us to feel vindicated too. We were wronged and I stand with you. Thank you for stand and not backing down😊

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 March, 06:48
i understand

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 07:21
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
thank you... it hasn't been easy in my profession to stand my ground for many many years...its a grind everyday...and some of these people have been very nasty...so they will need the most help..but I do feel an apology from them is in order first. I have never treated them poorly..however, they have done that to me. thanks again for being understand ..that what make us different from them🤗