TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 March, 06:31
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
and when this happens anons shouldnt be i told you so’s. our true work begins by being there for others. be the lighthouse that we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 06:47
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
you know what... im going to have to say.... this... ok... there is NOTHING wrong with some " I told you so's"... some of us have gone through HELL with some of these "normies' making us feel like shit..so in the coming days taking a few "I told you so's".. aren't going to hurt a damn thing..in fact its going to FEEL PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO BE VINDICATED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS... ya some of us have been doing this for over a decade..being called anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist etc etc... just sayin'

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
already have had many times like this. My go to response. said with a dmall smile, is " Gee where have i heard that before". This seems to be a gentle way and usually brings a smile and hug.
07:39 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 09:31
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Humility trumps self-righteousness in my opinion. Difficult to portray without the power of the Holy Spirit leading me

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 March, 12:16
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I personally dont use it as a "told you so", more of hey if 1 thing is correct then lets revisit other things. why they smile back and usually explore more of the seeds that were planted.... Use it as a nudge do they are ably to break free.