Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m really digging the spring weather.

Best time for Trump to swoop back in is in the coming weeks when the sun is shining, local economies are building strength and people are in good moods.

Trump is either coming back very soon or Covid is coming back with more lockdowns.

What one is it? 🤔
01:12 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 January, 10:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think it’s time to blame Obiden for the Crash of the Economy! 🙌

Then the 25th can be forced on that Cult! 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 January, 10:39
the holidays was the time for lockdown.... they missed their chance..maybe they knew it wont happen again too many are awake to the hoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 January, 10:29
1A Doq

Ange Love @LoveM
15 January, 10:28
Trump with sun shinning so bright🙏🏻✨❤️🌻💫

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
15 January, 10:28
Dude, it is January. I must have missed something.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 January, 10:18
Springtime 🤩🌷🍀🌹🐇🌻🕊️🌸

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 10:35
TRUMP is always my first choice.
The c19 narrative has lost ground . even the die hard libs are done w/ it.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 March, 11:12
I had this mental discussion today.
Perhaps God intends for us to endure more persecution;
incl. losing everything we have & being sent to 'camps'...
Before The Great Awakening.
I am at peace with whatever God has planned.
I'll fight like crazy & die before going to a camp...
but I am prepared & fully believe in The Plan.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
30 March, 10:07
I’m going with Trump, Doq.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
30 March, 07:01

arba happihr @arba
30 March, 06:31
The one and only
PResident Trump
HOLD ON I'M COMING!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Par Nelli @Parnelli
30 March, 04:58
https://youtu.be/6JElrEbAc...
SQQN!
Its gonna be a hot summer ☀️🔥

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 10:36
In response Positively Sheila Vibes to her Publication
a short fast before FEAST of celebration

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 March, 04:49
option A
option A
option A

POTUS IS COMING BACK VERY SOON!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
30 March, 04:38
TRUMP{!!!!!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
30 March, 04:33
Here in Canada Covid talk never left. We see the wacky videos from China returning (like the ones in early 2020) and I'm seeing lots of bots on Twitter pushing return of masks. These bots went crazy in early 2020 pushing lockdowns. Michael Senger had a great thread on how the Chinese rolled out Covid in 2020. Of course, he was permanently removed from Twitter just recently. Maybe we're being tested to see how compliant we'll be this time around.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 04:32
Well, the grass is getting greener now, green for go?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 March, 04:23
I believe it will be a lockdown and mandatory shots for all. Stating that because I saw a repost recently stating that will be one of the near death experiences of fear brought to the public which could bring many to their knees. For me it will be a hell to the no and I have something to stop the effort should it be attempted on me.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 04:27
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Then you think Biden is real.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
30 March, 04:22
Loving the gorgeous weather too. hit the pool with friends. felt like paradise. so thankful for the Laws of Nature and Nature's GOD ! The Creator is Magnificent.

Gail ... @Gmw10279
29 March, 09:33
I'm hoping Trump comes back but Lockdown 2.0 sounds like something Q described how the blackout will start. Might be that and then he comes back? Idk but I'm intrigued.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 March, 02:04
I remember Trump saying the covid will be gone in April, he never said the year !!!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
29 March, 10:40
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I was just saying that very same thing the other day ..

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
30 March, 11:14
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Didn't Trump also say at one of his covid presser's that Easter was our timeline? For some reason that sticks in my head 🤔

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
29 March, 12:25
lol this was right under your post
on feed

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
29 March, 12:22
🔊 TRUMP!!!

since watching the hot rod Juan vid last week
(which showed the no. 8 hot rod shrubbery),
have been seeing 8's constantly
and 8's are kind of a circle back /
back to the beginning vibe :)

88=trump

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
29 March, 08:36
Trump Is coming back very soon---the Evil ones will try the lockdowns and cyber attacks however, they will fail!!!!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
29 March, 08:32
Omicron2... was in the news already tonight lol

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
29 March, 06:35
Doq - DON’T YOU GO PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS ! Don’t make me go all Will Smith up on you!!! LOL

❤️🙏🙏🙏👊🏼

Can we at least get the aliens to come out first ?

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
29 March, 05:57
I’m still banking on a blackout, internet or power grid. Now my question is who’s behind the blackout? White or black hats? Will this be the 10 days? starlink is almost all set, sure will be interesting the next couple of weeks. We won’t hear much from Durham until late May, early June. Between now and then they will make a major mistake, this will cause a major wake up. They are cornered and know it. When you act in fear you can not think logically. Tick tock, tick tock

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
29 March, 05:42
Phae is the son.