Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 01:12
I’m really digging the spring weather.

Best time for Trump to swoop back in is in the coming weeks when the sun is shining, local economies are building strength and people are in good moods.

Trump is either coming back very soon or Covid is coming back with more lockdowns.

What one is it? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
I believe it will be a lockdown and mandatory shots for all. Stating that because I saw a repost recently stating that will be one of the near death experiences of fear brought to the public which could bring many to their knees. For me it will be a hell to the no and I have something to stop the effort should it be attempted on me.
04:23 PM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 04:27
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Then you think Biden is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 04:34
Q has always said, "Trust the plan", so I'm trusting the Alliance/patriots know what they are doing. "We have it all"
"countermeasures in place"
Soooooo...I'm sticking to the plan whatever IT is.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 March, 04:36
No I don't I believe that is Biden. I believe the deep state will push the rhetoric 1 more time before the military (although in control) removes the actor from the position he is playing. The actor is playing his role very well however some verbal actions have added to the drama in a dangerous manner with other nations. I believe it is part of the movie but the actor may have played his role a little too well and basically put America in a not so very good position which could be fixed since the various leaders know what is taking place in order to awaken the masses and to also finish up cleaning the world of the cabal.