Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 01:12
I’m really digging the spring weather.

Best time for Trump to swoop back in is in the coming weeks when the sun is shining, local economies are building strength and people are in good moods.

Trump is either coming back very soon or Covid is coming back with more lockdowns.

What one is it? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
I remember Trump saying the covid will be gone in April, he never said the year !!!
02:04 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
30 March, 11:14
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Didn't Trump also say at one of his covid presser's that Easter was our timeline? For some reason that sticks in my head 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 11:41
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
🤷‍♂️I haven´t heard that / can´t remember. Possible.

31 March, 11:41
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
😍But I remember Trump saying that soon all the hospitals will be obsolete !!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
29 March, 10:40
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I was just saying that very same thing the other day ..

30 March, 12:04
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Can you see .....we are one 😍