Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 11:18
For all of you who support the notion that electric cars are a "good thing"...
Electric cars are powered by batteries. Read on...
What is a battery?' I think Tesla said it best when they called it an Energy Storage System. That's important.
Batteries do not make electricity- they simply store electricity produced by elsewhere by another means- primarily by coal, uranium, natural gas-powered plants, or diesel-fueled generators. So, to say an EV is a zero-emission vehicle is not at all valid.
In fact, it's an outright lie.
The battery does not create the electricity that moves the car down the road- as stated, it is only the storage device, like a gas tank in a car.
But that is not half of it. For those of you excited about electric cars and a green revolution, I want you to take a closer look at batteries.
FROM MY UNCLE on FACE CROOK ground pounding truth on face crook, huge shaper of me, TY LORD for real men that raised me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Personally, I have always wondered why wind was not harnessed during use of electric Vehicles. Naturally more power would be generated on longer and at highway speeds....but that is exactly what would be most desired for vehicles that traverse long distances routinely. For small cars the nominal charge from the lower distances / lower speeds would be.enough to keep a battery fully charged.
Weird brain...I know.
🤓
01:58 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 02:18
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Bottom line tesla tech REAL NICKOLA and the hemp runs it, cleans up the atmosphere what they DON'T want, which is why it bans it, fk them, btw, and we win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396