Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Those Amish people have to be having a good time. Free from all the MSM crap. Don't need gas. Grow their own wheat/food. Family Partying all the time. Animals all around. Anyone know a good Amish Recruiter? Is that a thing? Do I get a Rumspringa?
09:10 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 May, 11:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
YOUR WELCOME TO COME VISIT I LIVE AMONGST THEM FIRST TIME IVE EVER SEEN THE AMISH GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS YOU KNOW ITS REVELATION TIME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 March, 06:19
The Amish are all over in my neck of the woods...northwest PA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 May, 11:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
ME TOO BETWEEN HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 March, 04:51
there is a religious obligation to adhere to strict rules and everyone is watching!! Freedom to think freely cannot be compromised.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 March, 10:59
I spoke to them at the last auction I attended. I asked them if they would be building a new school for us in the near future? We will all benefit from the teachings. I buy alot of my food from them and get cure advice from them when I am sick. They knew my question was serious.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
25 March, 10:10
Amish only have an 8th grade education, and many work menial minimum wage jobs, since a HS degree is usually required. Only the man and children living at home work - women are expected to tend the home and family. Most no longer farm, but if they do, farms aren't cheap, and they won't qualify for bank loans since they don't have electricity or insurance. Many are allowed to own smart phones, since they need them for business.

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
25 March, 09:45
Yes!! The amish have it made. I just told my husband the other day, the amish have it all figured out. They’re some of the nicest people you will ever meet, too. Mainstream society has been the weirdos…🤪

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
25 March, 09:45
Yes!! The amish have it made. I just told my husband the other day, the amish have it all figured out. They’re some of the nicest people you will ever meet, too. Mainstream society has been the weirdos…🤪

deborah sidener @debbiedo
25 March, 08:36
Montana has a few different ones like the Hudawrights I don't know how to spell it but they have been known to draft single men to sleep with their women for fresh bloodlines one of my family members was asked lol lol They have busses and nice cars they sell their goods in parking lots Pies, Bread, chicken, fruit, veggies

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 March, 08:16
Gonna party like its 1899! 🥳

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 March, 06:00
you were given free will, use it. Fear God and nothing else. Live.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 March, 01:33
911 and #19 :)

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 March, 12:16
Wouldn’t it be just a hoot if the price of gold and silver were just “reset” to a higher level and destroyed all of the hedge fund’s short sales? Just getting the price to within -25% of the actual value would wipe them out. Biden told us the food shortage is a “reality” so what do we have to lose at this point.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 March, 11:55
My dad and I have been building this by ourselves. Feeling a little amish. Its also looking like a bit like an ark

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
24 March, 11:45
The Anomish. Count me in for gardening and horse care. 😊

I am What I am @OfLight
25 March, 11:03
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
I am looking into land with water I need the mountains and animals... My family doesn't realize i mean to move their permanently

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
24 March, 11:36
we have a wonderful amish community nearby I'm sure they'll welcome you.

Renee White @Rapnay
24 March, 11:13
I don’t know but signed me up I’m almost there

Static 369 @Static369
24 March, 11:08
I recently had my first interaction with some Amish folk. I see them in the store and they never say a word. My Dr. does IV therapies and has a CV regimen and all the Amish go to him. And I mean ALL of them, from multiple states.

I go once a week and am 4 weeks in, and I've got all kinds of new friends. They're incredibly nice, intelligent and articulate. They don't have smart phones, so it's like being back in the 80's. We all just sit around and talk.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 March, 11:06

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 March, 11:01
I have Amish neighbors they know a lot of what’s going on . They are feeling the pain of high prices too . They pay for drivers to haul them to grocery stores and they get charged a lot . They are all for Trump around here . I think every one Is feeling the pain don’t know how much longer people can keep going when most of their paychecks go for gas and food . If you’re poor the government takes care of you , if you’re rich you don’t need to worry about prices , if you’re in the middle you are struggling just trying too pay basic bills put gas in you’re vehiicle and buy food.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 March, 10:54
I hope we all get a Rumspringa (55).

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
24 March, 10:54
If you find someone willing to take more than just your family, please pass the information along. Tell them we are sorry that we once believed they were living in the "old days" and wondered how they do it! Now we know and are in awe! Let's all go amish!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 March, 10:46
Ahhh yes, good times

Renee White @Rapnay
24 March, 11:15
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
more crap on that bus then coming off all three of those buggys

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 March, 11:20
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Great jam, candles and the furniture is perfection - pure hand carved wood. ... The children are healthy and happy ... There is a lot to be said about a simple life...

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 March, 10:43
according to dwight schrute on the office…
most german nazi’s settled in amisb country… the more notorious members left for argentina…

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 March, 10:42
The Amish people make the best meals, they cook with Lard and there vegetables are so fresh, they don’t spray them with all of those bad chemicals

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
24 March, 10:32
Please take us with you 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
24 March, 10:45
+1

910 and 911 https://anonup.com/thread/... 9:11PM

Q 910
Do not focus on the call details.
We knew it would leak.
We knew certain areas of the WH were bugged.
We knew certain people would leak.
Focus - why AUS?
Q

Matches the Hunter Bidet caught on HOT MIC vibe here.
https://anonup.com/thread/... 10:24 PM 3/23

Vibes with
Grammar https://anonup.com/thread/... 2:17 PM 3/24

Confirmation https://anonup.com/thread/... 9:20 PM 3/24

INFILTRATED!
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

My oldest post 3/23/2022 10:24 PM
This post 3/24/2022 9:20
Time Diff 22 h 46 m

Q 2246
17 second delta.. How does he even do that? Go Q!

Nice catch, Anon.
Q.

Pink Totter @Totter
24 March, 10:21
The price to build a buggy and horses has gone sky high in the last year or 2. The local Amish tend to work for other businesses and do building, selling fruits and vegetables on the side. It's common to see them in Walmart shopping.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 March, 10:17
Well and smart enough to let the virus loose in community to build resistance... and avoid most western medicines and vax's.. We made need them to teach us a few things, if they would still have us.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 March, 10:14
I feel like you are pointing at the kenyan today. idk why

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 March, 10:12
The Amish have a little different idea about partying.