Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 March, 09:10
Those Amish people have to be having a good time. Free from all the MSM crap. Don't need gas. Grow their own wheat/food. Family Partying all the time. Animals all around. Anyone know a good Amish Recruiter? Is that a thing? Do I get a Rumspringa?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I have Amish neighbors they know a lot of what’s going on . They are feeling the pain of high prices too . They pay for drivers to haul them to grocery stores and they get charged a lot . They are all for Trump around here . I think every one Is feeling the pain don’t know how much longer people can keep going when most of their paychecks go for gas and food . If you’re poor the government takes care of you , if you’re rich you don’t need to worry about prices , if you’re in the middle you are struggling just trying too pay basic bills put gas in you’re vehiicle and buy food.
11:01 PM - Mar 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy _MAGA, click on at the bottom under it