Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Same question here on AU. Maybe we get different answer now🤔
12:50 PM - Mar 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
26 December, 10:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
we are from the future to fix the past

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
24 March, 04:04
punishment/programming is still too severe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
24 March, 01:52
here for it...we can handle the truth :)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 March, 01:19
😂😹🕊

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 March, 01:21
ThanQ Jesus 🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 March, 01:11
I agree, it is complicated, because we have no explanation ...

however, I think we all know Anon community is clearly from off planet ... how else would we have all found ourselves here at exactly the same time?

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
24 March, 01:09
Yup...

Gole Gora @Aragon
born here but great grans parents from Eliads 🦅

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
24 March, 01:08
i was thinking about that this morning. coinkydink 🤓😳🙃

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
In response Marina OfLight to her Publication
/syncs

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
24 March, 01:07
like 2 years ago i seen a big flash in sky i was 33. then had dream of falling from sky . now everything is crazy its like i got my spirit back still figting tho. ive had dreams with trump telling me wake up ive had dreams with John John trying to show me a piece of paper all types of crazy stuff have dreams with angels life is crazy to say the least . now im just trying to spread peace and love ive been through hell already i dont like it

Olaf Koll @OlafK
24 March, 01:05
😁my 5 cents on this.
We are all off Planet

Proof me Wrong pls🤣😂🤣

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 March, 01:02

Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
24 March, 01:00
blast from the past😂.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
26 December, 10:33
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
24 March, 12:59
Pretty sure I'm a hybrid of some sort.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
24 March, 12:58
I was thinking about this *randomly* yesterday...can't wait to peal back the layers on this and so much more.

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
24 March, 12:57
What are the odds of 12*12?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 March, 01:00
😹 VK is so cool!!
Best laugh of the day 🤣

👇 Regarding the "3 non-Military."
Have always thought 1 or 2 might be
Time Traveling off-worlders
& maybe an Archangel
but it's just fanciful thinking on my part.

"It's complicated..." 😂

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 March, 12:53
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Not time yet

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
24 March, 12:51
Yes plz