Martin Geddes @martingeddes
As far as I can tell with my limited understanding and resources, the Q process is designed to be non-violent towards anons. By that I mean we're "necessarily and tolerable and openly disinfo'd" — but we aren't being used in a way that creates material gain for those behind the scenes. We are invited to contribute, but there is no coercion. There are some "tiny traps" to teach us vital lessons (like don't predict dates) but that's done in our (individual and collective) best interest.
10:21 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
23 March, 07:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Need to know. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 March, 03:11
Did you find Q? Or did Q find you? I like to ask people that Question you will be amazed by there response. WWG1WGA 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 March, 03:09
for Humanity
for highest good
for God of all creation

Art Qf War.
Q is A Greatest Chess Player
with LQve & HumQur & Balance

shop keep @shopkeep007
23 March, 03:05
i made that mistake 1 time and tried to predicted something, and boy was i wrong. haven't done it since.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
23 March, 01:35
Well said

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 March, 12:43
No dates. Events only.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
23 March, 12:11
nailed it
no dates
prayer is our weapon

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 March, 12:08
No dates. Vibes and prayers seem to overlap.

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 March, 12:06
It took awhile but to me it taught me how to use patience I never thought I had to understand the spiritual journey I was so fortunate to find.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
23 March, 11:42
i also feel like we’ve been used to track down black hats pretending to be white hats.. and what better way to find out who the bad actors are on a lower level. I know ive personally interacted with black hats who were pretending to be white hats..
may the bridges we’ve burned light the way! ⚡️
here for a reason!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 March, 11:39
GM Martin heres my time line 😂Happy Whens -day 😂 have a good day 🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 11:37
Yes, I agree. Dates come and go (So do some big name Patriots, also platforms etc. ) but Q Proofs and POTUS Proofs keep me charged and moving Forward...even if date does not pan out, something seems to still occur in a forward motion.

When I take a Step back and LOOK at The Q posts, I see in amazement what all is and has already happened!! 😳😬.

I feel like those Q-posts have subconsciously helped us who have Dove in and studied them, to develop a Road Map that we Follow subconsciously but may have a Hard time communicating!! The Posts produced an “ANON DISCERNMENT” that others would not understand!

I wonder if anyone else feels this way? 🤣😂🤷‍♀️

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
23 March, 11:37
The disinfo in the Q-drops isn't there to put the anons on the wrong foot, but the "enemy" that also reads them, some of the Q-drops can only be fully understood when they happen for the same reason...

Q and Q+ are totally anti violence, the rule of law that's what counts for them, instead of the rule of lies that we see being eliminated as we speak... 🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 11:35
Sadly, I see a lot of division; especially occuring among the large accounts. If you do not agree with every single thing they say, you will be attacked, name called and ridiculed. Q taught us to think for ourselves. We were also taught tthat ‘Disinformation is Real and Disinformation is Necessary.’.

I try to use discernment, its still difficult at times. We are all learning together, some more advanced that others, but i believe we all have the same goal.

I ignore the bickering between Anons and focus on the message. We all lobe our great country and want to save it and protect our precious childrennl from these evil monsters.

God wins, I believe that with all my heart. I am blessed to have found True Patriots, like you, @vincentkennedy and others. Surrounding myself with positive friends like you guys, keeps me sane and grounded. Thank you to all of our warriors holding the line.
God bless you all.
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 01:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Gosh, my apologies for the horrendous misspelling(s). I type fast and apparently have fat thumbs. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Autocorrect is a feature this plaform really needs.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 March, 11:11
Seems like a strong hypothesis.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 March, 11:07
I don't mind being used by Q-Team
to unknowingly post DISINFO.
Juan O Savin said there are double & TRIPLE agents
in this INFORMATION WAR.

The great Patriot, Admiral Rogers, 17th Director of the NSA,
flipped on the Obama camp.
After President Trump won the 2016 Election
Rogers went to Trump Tower
& showed the President-Elect he was being spied on
even in his SCIF.

Why did Rogers visit POTUS @ TT w/o authorization
shortly after a SCIF was installed?..
Why did POTUS move his transition command center
(base of ops) from TT the VERY NEXT DAY?

🇺🇸 In 1961, when JFK outlined the DS
that there existed "a monolithic & ruthless conspiracy
that relies primarily on covert means
for expanding its sphere of influence...
Infiltration
Subversion
Intimidation
Guerrillas by night"
JFK was also outlining HOW to defeat them.
By using THEIR tactics against them.
GENIUS.

Who is Musk for instance?

War by other means
& Anons are part of The Plan to win it 🐸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 11:07
When Nana's guide first showed up and I was having trouble understanding him because I was trying to "HEAR" him with my sense of hearing, I kept asking why he couldnt just tell me how to do all these things like telepathy.
After I figured out I was using the wrong sense, "hearing" and I figured out how to just "know" what he was saying with my heart resonating sense, to just clear my mind and receive the images and words, that is when he told me this:

You have to figure it out without being told, that IS part of the being able to do these things and use these soul powers is the learning how on your own how to.

It is hard to explain but the actual learning how to do it on my own IS the way to receiving the power to implement. They can not tell us how to do it. The power lies within each of us.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 March, 11:03
There have been open public attaboy's by name over the years
(from Q--Q+)

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
23 March, 11:00
Sometimes it's a must .. Disinfo can be an advantage .

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 10:51
Disinfo necessary. Point is to learn how to make the difference between truth & lies. Research.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 March, 10:42
😁😂🤣if we pass on disinfo, then it messes up the deep state trolls, and I love that!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 March, 10:24
I kinda think the dates help bc it causes the evil to make disastrous mistakes and forces their hand on certain plays! Just seems like when they think its coming and we push dates they create a distraction and then thry cant use that one again. 🤷‍♀️ Idk though.