Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 March, 10:21
As far as I can tell with my limited understanding and resources, the Q process is designed to be non-violent towards anons. By that I mean we're "necessarily and tolerable and openly disinfo'd" β€” but we aren't being used in a way that creates material gain for those behind the scenes. We are invited to contribute, but there is no coercion. There are some "tiny traps" to teach us vital lessons (like don't predict dates) but that's done in our (individual and collective) best interest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 11:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sadly, I see a lot of division; especially occuring among the large accounts. If you do not agree with every single thing they say, you will be attacked, name called and ridiculed. Q taught us to think for ourselves. We were also taught tthat β€˜Disinformation is Real and Disinformation is Necessary.’.

I try to use discernment, its still difficult at times. We are all learning together, some more advanced that others, but i believe we all have the same goal.

I ignore the bickering between Anons and focus on the message. We all lobe our great country and want to save it and protect our precious childrennl from these evil monsters.

God wins, I believe that with all my heart. I am blessed to have found True Patriots, like you, @vincentkennedy and others. Surrounding myself with positive friends like you guys, keeps me sane and grounded. Thank you to all of our warriors holding the line.
God bless you all.
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Gosh, my apologies for the horrendous misspelling(s). I type fast and apparently have fat thumbs. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Autocorrect is a feature this plaform really needs.
01:05 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Girl, click on at the bottom under it