Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 March, 10:21
As far as I can tell with my limited understanding and resources, the Q process is designed to be non-violent towards anons. By that I mean we're "necessarily and tolerable and openly disinfo'd" — but we aren't being used in a way that creates material gain for those behind the scenes. We are invited to contribute, but there is no coercion. There are some "tiny traps" to teach us vital lessons (like don't predict dates) but that's done in our (individual and collective) best interest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Yes, I agree. Dates come and go (So do some big name Patriots, also platforms etc. ) but Q Proofs and POTUS Proofs keep me charged and moving Forward...even if date does not pan out, something seems to still occur in a forward motion.

When I take a Step back and LOOK at The Q posts, I see in amazement what all is and has already happened!! 😳😬.

I feel like those Q-posts have subconsciously helped us who have Dove in and studied them, to develop a Road Map that we Follow subconsciously but may have a Hard time communicating!! The Posts produced an “ANON DISCERNMENT” that others would not understand!

I wonder if anyone else feels this way? 🤣😂🤷‍♀️
11:37 AM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it