Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I am happy!!! CERN CANCELLED

TRUELIGHT WWG1WGA n3mesis shared the news that the double power-up of CERN was shut down because they couldn't get the beam to beam.

I hope we all around the world with the help of angels plus shut it down if it was going to be used to open a portal for demons to come through.

Thank you to everyone who prayed and held good vibes.🙏💛
07:11 AM - Mar 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
23 March, 12:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Anyone who studies their Bible should know Lucifer/Satan and a third of the heavenly angels (then becoming what we know as demons) were thrown out of heaven and confined to earth quite a long time ago.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
[...]

Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." Rev12:9,12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 March, 08:44
the church prayed against it! halleluJah‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 09:51
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Indeed Thanks and Praise to God. Very joyful time.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
22 March, 08:07
The video about reopening of CERN was most likely another soul trap to bring people back into a fear state. News like that are going to increasingly pop up as more people are awakening. It is very important to develop your discernment. Without it, ascension is not possible.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 08:30
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
This is excatly why we started a campaign to spread good high vibes- to counter it. We were all vibing with peace last night.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 March, 07:53
Wasn't it that galactic forces shut it down and were not going to allow it to run again?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 08:49

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I feel confident our star friends/ family have been helping out.

Have you seen the videos of light ships showing up to shut down nuke missle sites and that sattleite launch that looks like a UFO took it out before lift off?

I can say with 100% certainty, the benevolent star beings will not allow any more atomic nuke bombing on earth. The benevolents do honor no interference with free will and evolving planets policies. However, because the nature of an atomic explosion they say, impacts the entire fabric of the space time continuum they share with us, is highly disturbing for them, and they are allowed to interfere to stop it.

It takes the popular Star Wars phrase "I detect a disturbance in the force to a whole new level." Its one thing I never worry about. When the ballistic missle alert message came to Hawaii 1-13-2018, I kept loading my back pack for a hike to an ancient stargate while parents were shoving their children into storm drains. I had zero worries. Check this
SpaceX UFO Explosion - Slow Motion! - YouTube

Slow Motion of the SpaceX explosion on September 1, 2016

1776 Again @BludGeonT
22 March, 07:47
The only recent link in this thread is "The closing of the CMS experiment". They mean putting the pieces together and closing it up in preparation for the test.

From the Youtube link in this thread:

The CMS detector has been set in closed configuration at the end of February in preparation for #restartingLHC .

Curious to know how the CMS Experiment moves disks weighing 1400 tonnes, in order to bring them back to its compact configuration? Here’s a tip: it involves steel cables and high-pressure air at 25-35 bar.

Watch this video for more 🧐

---

They're ready to fire it off now.

Why is the "source" of this news an account that must be approved to view posts.....

sigh

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
22 March, 07:07
Please Nuke the fucking thing...

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
22 March, 07:01

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
22 March, 06:53

Olaf Koll @OlafK
22 March, 06:30
The closing of the CMS experiment - YouTube

The CMS detector has been set in closed configuration at the end of February in preparation for #restartingLHC.Curious to know how the CMS Experiment moves d...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 March, 06:16
Double power-up of CERN was shut down by 144,000, 12,000 by 12,000. Looks like GOD had a plan.

Mirror Image of the remaining numbers 1383 < > 3831. A search for the number comes up with Q 2222.

Q 2222
Q

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?

No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
22 March, 07:41
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Last night a horrible night sleep. i never remember my dreams but they kept waking me up. Exhausted today. What is happening?

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 March, 10:29
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
great post, except that 12,000 x 12 = 144,000, but that is nothing in comparison to the rest of the post! ThanQAltairAlcyone!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 March, 05:54
Don't worry dear, it happens to all guys

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 March, 05:52
?

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
22 March, 05:48
What is the bad hats were trying to open a portal and escape and now they're trapped in and they're going to fry and die in a higher frequency?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 09:25
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
You speak my language.

Someone shared a Q drop related to this that reference

Trap Set. ha!

I would seriously consider this. Back in 2016 I did a deep dive hypnotherapy session with a Cetrified hypno friend where I got to vibe with some very high light beings and they showwed me that the "Radiant Light of God was amping up and that only those seeking God and open to God would be healed and lifted by it and with it, while the dark ones, the seprent seed would be burned by it, like in nuclear radiation, like if you went close to the sun."

That fits what you just said EXACTLY! There use to be hokey vampire movies made in black and white where if a Vampire was touched by the sun, they would catch fire and burn. Maybe it will be like that with Gods light. Wild times we are in. Remember to stay in perpetual forgiveness to ride this wave like a pro. Godspeed.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 05:46
711 timestamp bonus.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 08:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nice catch! and I am glad it was the 711 on your end. I just looked and when I put it up it was 1:11 A.M. for me.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
22 March, 01:33
I’m not able to find anything About it being canceled either.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 09:16
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Read through all the comments here. There is a discussion on the technical difficulties and a screen shot from CERNs site about it.

Anonup must be very busy with server overload and it won't let me upload or copy and paste it.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 March, 08:43
Will the collective unconscious save the day?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 March, 08:39
I searched and searched the WEB and can't find anything that says it was cancelled today. Do you have a link?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 09:59
In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 08:21

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 March, 08:07
let them in.
I will be waiting.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 08:01
Was praying about that last night. GOOD> I reminded God of when he sent a rat thru it, and broke it.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 08:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂👍

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 March, 07:51
🙏☘️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 08:03
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🙏💛

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 March, 06:20
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
The 144,000 backed up by the 444 aka angels.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 07:23
It would've been artificial light.

God's Radiant Beam of Light is still coming.