Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 07:11
I am happy!!! CERN CANCELLED

TRUELIGHT WWG1WGA n3mesis shared the news that the double power-up of CERN was shut down because they couldn't get the beam to beam.

I hope we all around the world with the help of angels plus shut it down if it was going to be used to open a portal for demons to come through.

Thank you to everyone who prayed and held good vibes.🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Wasn't it that galactic forces shut it down and were not going to allow it to run again?
07:53 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 08:49

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I feel confident our star friends/ family have been helping out.

Have you seen the videos of light ships showing up to shut down nuke missle sites and that sattleite launch that looks like a UFO took it out before lift off?

I can say with 100% certainty, the benevolent star beings will not allow any more atomic nuke bombing on earth. The benevolents do honor no interference with free will and evolving planets policies. However, because the nature of an atomic explosion they say, impacts the entire fabric of the space time continuum they share with us, is highly disturbing for them, and they are allowed to interfere to stop it.

It takes the popular Star Wars phrase "I detect a disturbance in the force to a whole new level." Its one thing I never worry about. When the ballistic missle alert message came to Hawaii 1-13-2018, I kept loading my back pack for a hike to an ancient stargate while parents were shoving their children into storm drains. I had zero worries. Check this
SpaceX UFO Explosion - Slow Motion! - YouTube

Slow Motion of the SpaceX explosion on September 1, 2016

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
22 March, 09:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Exactly, Enjoyed how you wrote that and inner-stand.
At this point Things sound like galactic forces are pissed and they have really taken over.
Its certainly not just human forces clearly out all the Negative ET's in the dumbs and wanting to escape.
Also portals being closed all over.
No one in or out past galactic forces, intergalactic forces.
Seems they think humans are not very bright at the least and they seem something with humans and earth that they want to learn from and enjoy, providing people can learn law and physics to life force.
"Certainly is not about another four year election"
love intuition, a 6six sense of knowing, aligned with fractal symmetry, source, spirit, life force, aether.