Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 07:11
I am happy!!! CERN CANCELLED

TRUELIGHT WWG1WGA n3mesis shared the news that the double power-up of CERN was shut down because they couldn't get the beam to beam.

I hope we all around the world with the help of angels plus shut it down if it was going to be used to open a portal for demons to come through.

Thank you to everyone who prayed and held good vibes.🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
22 March, 05:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
What is the bad hats were trying to open a portal and escape and now they're trapped in and they're going to fry and die in a higher frequency?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
You speak my language.

Someone shared a Q drop related to this that reference

Trap Set. ha!

I would seriously consider this. Back in 2016 I did a deep dive hypnotherapy session with a Cetrified hypno friend where I got to vibe with some very high light beings and they showwed me that the "Radiant Light of God was amping up and that only those seeking God and open to God would be healed and lifted by it and with it, while the dark ones, the seprent seed would be burned by it, like in nuclear radiation, like if you went close to the sun."

That fits what you just said EXACTLY! There use to be hokey vampire movies made in black and white where if a Vampire was touched by the sun, they would catch fire and burn. Maybe it will be like that with Gods light. Wild times we are in. Remember to stay in perpetual forgiveness to ride this wave like a pro. Godspeed.
09:25 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
22 March, 10:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I said this comment in another thread somewhere but it's worth repeating.

I'm an Orthodox Christian, which is the Church Jesus left to the Apostles in 33 AD. Orthodox keep the same Church as Jesus taught going on 2000 years now. There was a schism in 1054 and another Church split from them which is known as Roman Catholic (important).

We're taught to study the history of the church and it has been under constant attack since the time of Jesus. Started in Jerusalem and kept moving to save the Church. Jerusalem to Rome (destroyed) to Constantinople (sacked) to Moscow. The conversion of the Slavs (old Ukraine) is a major part of that history, and Moscow was set to become the "New Rome" or Christian Empire, but fought against demonic forces.

Now in this current time Putin is well documented to embrace his faith again. 3 churches per day open on average under him. Again, while trying to revive his nation under God, he's under attack by Satan.

However, Q says "God wins."

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 11:03
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Russia has really good vibes for me now. I like so much of what he is doing to help support a wholesome lifestyle for the people. It's a big country with a lot of small-scale corruption. I do not mean to dismiss that and he admits it, and says it is ongoing work to clean up.

I like that he banned denatured, sterilized, and poisoned GMO foods. To me, denaturing and sterilizing food and killing God's medicines- Roundup to dandelions is just so evil.

He stopped International adoption to prevent child trafficking of their children and is going after Pedo Satanists. This is great.

The new anthem is all about Freedom and the wisdom of the ancestors and he is proud to stand in a Christian Faith and values.

He will not join the NWO- that is huge as it is a Luciferian agenda.

Good things happening there. Godspeed