Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 07:11
I am happy!!! CERN CANCELLED

TRUELIGHT WWG1WGA n3mesis shared the news that the double power-up of CERN was shut down because they couldn't get the beam to beam.

I hope we all around the world with the help of angels plus shut it down if it was going to be used to open a portal for demons to come through.

Thank you to everyone who prayed and held good vibes.🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Double power-up of CERN was shut down by 144,000, 12,000 by 12,000. Looks like GOD had a plan.

Mirror Image of the remaining numbers 1383 < > 3831. A search for the number comes up with Q 2222.

Q 2222
Q

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?

No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q
06:16 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 March, 10:29
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
great post, except that 12,000 x 12 = 144,000, but that is nothing in comparison to the rest of the post! ThanQAltairAlcyone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 10:57
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
You are right. It's a typo or not. Might just be a coincidence.🤣

Do you know how many times I had to retype that post before it posted? AnonUp kept going down.. It's still not letting me post pictures.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
22 March, 07:41
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Last night a horrible night sleep. i never remember my dreams but they kept waking me up. Exhausted today. What is happening?

22 March, 08:10
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Two nights ago I woke up really early and could not go back to sleep. Then I dozed off. I worked so hard in the dream and could not get any real rest. Then I had to get up and actually work. Last night, I slept better but still woke up way too early.