Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have you noticed when things we have know for years are finally reported we aren't running around rubbing it in everyone's faces?
Its because your subconscious really doesn't want this evil to be true.
ITYS's are for the end.
09:50 PM - Mar 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 November, 09:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's That You Save.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 November, 09:09
THEY EAT HUMANS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 March, 12:48
My best friend always thinks thats what Im waiting for - the ITYS 🤦🏻‍♂️
I reply, 1st is proving to myself Im not crazy 😜 and 2nd is I was kept alive for this moment (to experience it or to help).

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 March, 03:37
Got no time for that!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
21 March, 03:16
humble
meek
mighty
Warriors
of God
God's Grace and Mercy is enough 🙏 🙌 ✨
Thank you Jesus

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 March, 02:47
My indoctrinated 20 year old son said him and I need an adult conversation. I said go adhead he said can you stop talking about this Great Awakening around me and Haley or we just won't come around. I said i will never stop ✋ I said that's the devil telling you that. He shall see soon. How can people wake up everyday thinking that we are crazy ? i guestion everything . Come on Q ❤

Carey Lou @Careylou
21 March, 03:52
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
You have planted the seed. Let it be. I do not talk about my beliefs with my immediate family anymore, who do not share my beliefs - cannot force the issue. Pray without ceasing for their awakening -

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
21 March, 02:16
Subconsciously we all know the truth..its the trauma we feel here is the problem..such as The Matrix concept, many think we just 'wake up' here..but the term Wake up means our subconcious mind had to make a choice..Seal..East or West..

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 March, 02:14
yes, feeling the heavy grief waves ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 02:11
This is true and Nana will be helping, compassionate, and respectful that they just took longer to wake up for sure but on this one, ONE thing I will have no shame with a couple of ppl.

"I TOLD YA SO" is fookn coming in HARD on this right here!

wainthepain01
@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday

👇👇👇👇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 02:04
Nana was just happy to see when I saw on the Te-lie-vision
that the tide had turned and things we have been saying and posting for years were finally getting some traction.😎

WYKWIICIAMS

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 March, 01:11
Truth be told. Yes you are correct VK. Some of the atrocities I have read in the last 5 to 6 years have made me literally sick. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't function, I felt I was reliving the Jeffrey Dahmer years again. I had to put myself in a different mind set. I had to tell myself it happened, God was with these individuals when the worst of the worst happened to them, he gave them peace. Otherwise I would be bonkers right now.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
21 March, 01:01
We have grace and the ability to resist temptations....but a good ole fashion nose rub in the dirt would feel good.

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 March, 12:22
My sister confirmed my hunch last night about why my brother hasnt spoken to me since last July. Our family took a trip from one end of the country to the other to see my grandfather. We would be passing thru my brothers state along the way and ask to stop to visit with him. He told me we were very irresponsible traveling to see family since we as a family were unvaxxed. I told him not to worry as he & grandpa were so if anything we were the ones taking all of the risk not them. (That's how vaccines used to work anyways). He told me were were not welcomed so we didnt visit my brother. My brother, sister & grandpa are all of the extended family I have left. It has been really painful knowing all of them are jabbed. My sister has had serious medical issues since taking her jabs.😭

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 March, 12:41
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Same here. I am learning in let it be.
Why do they choose such a bad way?
Be glad without the shot!

AJS CSC @munchkin823
21 March, 12:50
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Same here. I am taking the kids and moving out of CA. It just so happen that I decided to move to TX, and so happened that my brother/sister-in-law/3 of their girls/mom also live there. My sister-in-law said my kids can only play with their cousins if masked. I said, no thank you. She then used my mom and said, we would have to test ourselves before we go to their house. I said, no thank you. She let her brother and his kids visit because they are all JABBED... but my mom can't explain to me why that's safer than us. Well, l am learning to let it be as well. I told my mom that I am teaching my kid to refuse giving in to fear which powers Satan. So I would rather not visit them.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 March, 10:59
There isn’t a day that goes by, where I understand the magnitude of all that has been revealed. To know that we have lived in such an evil world, is not an easy pill to swallow. I pray for mental wellness, as people come too. Sometimes I feel sad, for all of those before us that struggled through the control and died with shackles on, perhaps a lot of questions as to why the world is like this. I feel jubilation also, knowing that my grandchildren will grow up in a better world, than we did. These days I practice gratitude and pray, more than I ever have. I know that God is in control and that is all that matters. 🙏

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
21 March, 10:54
We are here, waiting with hugs and LQVE ✨ 11:11✨WWG1WGA

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
21 March, 10:12
being right about any of this is not something to take pleasure in.
however, the best is yet to come :)

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 March, 08:38
fort on est 😎☝️pour ca

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 March, 08:35
you know after a play or something the cast comes out to take a bow? Will we be able to all be together on one stage and take one huge bow. Would like this

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 March, 08:35
We don't even have to say ITYS....they know😉

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 March, 08:34
It goes back to intent.
If our intent is to tell the truth and help others, than it is pure.
If we try to tell others in order to bolster our own ego, then it is ill intent.
Told you so in this case has to be with kindness and love, not as a weapon.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 10:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Some of them Charlie are getting the big fkin I told ya so. And aptly deserved. lol

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 March, 08:30
So most of my immediate family voted Trump. they all took vax. They still don't believe all the "crazy Shit" i talk about. Had some extra corn beef and cabbage left so went over to see my mom. She loves the veggies in it mostly a little piece of corn beef. She said did you hear hunter bidan might be indicted. People are waking up slowly drip drip. Have to say i did smile and say now do you believe me? That was it though no gloating just a smile when i turned my back to play with her dogs. Not helpful at this point to rub it in their faces. they will be humiliated enough. In my head though when she said this

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 March, 12:37
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Amen!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 March, 08:16

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 March, 08:14
Honestly, I was hoping none of this was real. I don't mind being wrong, in fact, I prayed I was wrong.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 March, 07:11
We will not give up
We can't
We will fight till the end/beginning
This war is final, I know, it has to be
That's why we endure
We know we are awake for a reason
Because we have the strength to go through it all
But we are also tired
And enduring helped us outgrowing the need to be told we were right...
What's the point?
We changed through this
All of us
I don't feel like saying I told you so, it does not give me anything
Sometimes I wish it was enough that some of us had to see clearly, that we could somehow have seen for the normies as well
End the pain sort of thing
I know it's impossible: this is a very personal journey, we all have to grow at our own pace
I also know most of us haven't seen sh!t of what [ they] really did, don' t get me wrong
I think I will leave the I told you so for the very end/beginning when the brave new world will show up
That's a good I told you so
That's the final message this great movie deserves
That's Anons Grand Finale

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 March, 02:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
this 👇

"And enduring helped us outgrowing the need to be told we were right...
What's the point?
We changed through this
All of us"

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 March, 07:04
So true, tho wonder whether ITYS's will, in reality, ever be appropriate (for me)? There will be much suffering. Am imagining my strongest feeling will be one of relief the truth is finally out there. Having said that will reserve a few ITYS's for some 😇

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 March, 06:57
I won't have time for I told you so's. I'll be too busy with my seven grand babies that I haven't been allowed to see in years. It all just breaks my heart.🙏

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 March, 05:08
I think we have also had time to emotionally process the betrayal and hypocrisy coming from friends and family, and appropriately separate ourselves. The vindication is relatively meaningless by now. Just sadness left, which is appropriate.

arba happihr @arba
21 March, 12:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The difficult part, sadness.
Wish them luck, and keep on moving.
They will either come around, or God has removed them from your life
for a reason.
I trust God makes the best decisions for Us as difficult as they are at the moment.
Beaming prayers of love and Joy to All.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 March, 03:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
betrayal and hypocrisy
true and heavy words that they will bear the weight and consequence of, I am not looking forward to their pain, I am already feeling it 😔

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 March, 04:16
( n missing…? going w gemarria)

ITYS - gematria - Drop 995

Future proves past. 💥💥💥
border
MOAB

Just checked - NOW - Ukranian refugees making their way to US-Mexico border!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 March, 03:57
Military Intelligence.
Q Post 14.
https://qposts.online/post...